• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Says the guy who was posting about Glenn Greenwald and Nina Turner at 6:30 this morning.
So the fact that Nina Turner lost in a primary yesterday and Glenn Greenwald was defending the Roe opinion yesterday is total bs?

I know you need to keep up cred with the Angry leftist Crowd here but that doesn't even make sense.

Nina Turner lost in a primary yesterday and Glenn Greenwald was defending the Roe opinion yesterday

Brother, if you have so much free time in the early morning to dunk on the 3 leftists on ogboard, I suggest setting your alarm later, maybe a half hour or something. Sleep in. Those dunks will still be there at breakfast time, hell! You could wait until lunch to be a petty bitch and your acerbic commentary would be just as cutting, I promise.

Brother, if you have so much free time in the early morning to dunk on the 3 leftists on ogboard, I suggest setting your alarm later, maybe a half hour or something. Sleep in. Those dunks will still be there at breakfast time, hell! You could wait until lunch to be a petty bitch and your acerbic commentary would be just as cutting, I promise.
I hate to tell you something but your sleeping patterns change when you get older. Plus i have this thing called a job, and I usually like to get up before and drink coffee and do stuff like play wordle and scroll the internet

I hate to tell you something but your sleeping patterns change when you get older. Plus i have this thing called a job, and I usually like to get up before and drink coffee and do stuff like play wordle and scroll the internet

Yeah but still, maybe give it time to marinate. Do we really need to term search “Glenn Greenwald” on the board and see who posted the last dozen mentions? It’s not a good look - it’s desperate.

…Congress has been largely completely ineffective since the first Bush term or at best the first Obama term, regardless of who has the majority. It’s because Bill Clinton broke the republican’s brains and they’ve been putting party before country ever since.

Pretty much.

It’s definitely Republicans who over time have gone off the deep end, becoming destructively hyperpartisan…unable/unwilling to understand or work towards the compromise and across-the aisle-collaboration necessary in our two party system if most anything good and needed is to get done.

They’ve nurtured a political position and base that just doesn’t allow for this anymore.

quote-running-down-on-a-way-of-life-our-fighting-men-have-fought-and-died-to-keep-if-you-don-merle-haggard-99-0-062.jpg

Yeah but still, maybe give it time to marinate. Do we really need to term search “Glenn Greenwald” on the board and see who posted the last dozen mentions? It’s not a good look - it’s desperate.
Is Glenn Greenwald not politically relevant? He is a regular guest on Tucker/Laura Ingraham

Would there be enough support for a Constitutional Amendment granting a right to privacy? I feel like that would put some libertarian types in a tough spot. The idea of simply passing a budget is nigh impossible in the 21st Century, so I'm sure it's essentially impossible to amend the Constitution.

i am honestly astonished at how few [zero] political assassinations there in the US

I hear that some people are praying for others to drop dead…

Edited to further my distance from this rumor…

Last edited:
Yeah. For a country with so much political animosity and gun violence.

But there have been two assassination attempts in which politicians were shot but they were considered run of the mill mass shootings. And Jan 6 certainly could be considered an assassination attempt.

Back