• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Fuck you and your condescending "common liberal mistake" holier than thou bullshit. We're saying the same thing. "Sexy" is not objective and one sexy doesn't "mirror" another sexy.

You're real deep into a hypothetical I'm pretty sure only makes sense to you.

Maybe, but nothing will change if Democrats continue this operate this way. They’re endearing themselves to no one.

Republicans actually do what they promise when in power, Democrats don’t. And that’s a big problem.

I see less and less reason for progressives to turn out for Dems. They rarely get anything they’re promised.

meh, they'd be getting a whole lot of what they voted for if they had 2 more senate seats.

Maybe, but nothing will change if Democrats continue this operate this way. They’re endearing themselves to no one.

Republicans actually do what they promise when in power, Democrats don’t. And that’s a big problem.

I see less and less reason for progressives to turn out for Dems. They rarely get anything they’re promised.

I agree with the first two lines. I completely disagree with the third. I'm going to make a sports analogy so if "politics as sports" bothers you, just scroll down.

Remember the 2006 ACC Champion Wake football team? Great defense, #12 in the nation. Bad offense, #77 in the nation. We had a few good offensive players who did just enough to win, but that defense was fantastic. It had to be tough for that defense to make big stops, even generate some turnovers, only to hand the ball back to the offense to see them go 3 and out or settle for a long Swank FG. But they won games.

We are the defense. We're the FRESH DEACS. We've got to go out there and vote and stop Republicans because we can't trust the Schumer's Lobo offense to generate points.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

meh, they'd be getting a whole lot of what they voted for if they had 2 more senate seats.

No way, they’re be a third Sinema or Manchin. Then a fourth. Then a fifth. Plenty of possible Rotating Villains in the Democratic Senate caucus. It’s what happens when you’re party has no real purpose or objectives.

Last edited:

I agree with the first two lines. I completely disagree with the third. I'm going to make a sports analogy so if "politics as sports" bothers you, just scroll down.

Remember the 2006 ACC Champion Wake football team? Great defense, #12 in the nation. Bad offense, #77 in the nation. We had a few good offensive players who did just enough to win, but that defense was fantastic. It had to be tough for that defense to make big stops, even generate some turnovers, only to hand the ball back to the offense to see them go 3 and out or settle for a long Swank FG. But they won games.

We are the defense. We're the FRESH DEACS. We've got to go out there and vote and stop Republicans because we can't trust the Schumer's Lobo offense to generate points.

There’s a reason I chanted FireLobo for years. Defense is great but you have to catch lightning in a bottle to win a title only playing it. and we’re headed towards Grobe’s final years if we don’t start playing offense soon.

Wake regretted giving Grobe a lifetime contract, Progressives don’t want to make the same mistake with the Democratic Party.

No doubt. Completely agree. But the defense has to show up.

To take the analogy a step further, politics and college football have both changed. You can’t win anymore just playing defense. You have to constantly attack and score points. Donald Trump understands that. Nick Saban understands that. Does Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi? I doubt it.

Sure. Not playing defense isn't going to get Lobo fired.

We go live to DNC Headquarters

220e76207329cb904e273252ebdb5e82.jpg

Last edited:
I see Nina Turner lost by 30%. Not that that will cause the grifter left to actually reflect because they can never fail they can only be failed.

I’ll just add that this is a myth. Neither party gets anything done through traditional legislative mechanisms. Pubs had the White House, the house and 52 senators in 2016-2018 and couldn’t get funding for their border wall and couldn’t repeal the ACA. Two major campaign promises. They really only got a tax bill through and judges. Congress has been largely completely ineffective since the first Bush term or at best the first Obama term, regardless of who has the majority. It’s because Bill Clinton broke the republican’s brains and they’ve been putting party before country ever since.

Nice to see brasky in full brasky mode.

Dude you have got to be pumped right now. A whole new generation of unwanted children who’s labor you get to exploit. You’ll never have to mow your lawn or talk your kids ever again.

Dude you have got to be pumped right now. A whole new generation of unwanted children who’s labor you get to exploit. You’ll never have to mow your lawn or talk your kids ever again.
Your entire worldview is built around concentric rings of complete and total bullshit.

Back