• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

will be very interesting to see if Cawthorn survives his primary. The NC GOP is all out against him and voter turnout is up, particularly among independents voting in the GOP race.

I’ll have you shitlibs know that I voted, again. I didn’t take my ball and go home, even though I know my leftist candidates won’t win, hell I don’t think Jill Stein is even eligible for half those races I wrote her in.

Bragging about voting against centrists in the primary to preemptively deflect criticism for not voting against fascists in the general?

Bragging about voting against centrists in the primary to preemptively deflect criticism for not voting against fascists in the general?

No, i’ll definitely be voting for some flavor of fascism in the midterms, don’t you worry about that

Debating whether to go vote against Ted Budd in the Republican primary.

Debating whether to go vote against Ted Budd in the Republican primary.

I pulled that move last week. It was weird. I felt like I should explain to everyone at the voting site why I was voting in the Republican primary.

will be very interesting to see if Cawthorn survives his primary. The NC GOP is all out against him and voter turnout is up, particularly among independents voting in the GOP race.

His kiss of death was saying other congressmen do blow.

He can say racist ass shit all he wants, but you can't let the world know who hits the powder room.

Is it believed Beasley will fare better against McCrory or that he’d be the more palatable option over Budd?

That didn't take long. Budd with 56.6% with 26% of precincts in. But at least McCrory may have won Mecklenburg. GJGE!

I pulled that move last week. It was weird. I felt like I should explain to everyone at the voting site why I was voting in the Republican primary.

I felt the same way. Then when I got down ballot i felt more bad because I didn’t know enough about the potential morons I may have helped get through. Kinda over doing this strategy.

Cawthorn down about 1700 votes to Chuck Edwards. Gonna come down to the wire. Republicans got greedy and ran too many candidates to unseat him.

I felt the same way. Then when I got down ballot i felt more bad because I didn’t know enough about the potential morons I may have helped get through. Kinda over doing this strategy.

I did it to vote for the less crazy school board members and hopefully keep the absolute crazies off the ballot in November. I also voted for McCrory to give Beasley a better chance in the fall. But after that, I left it blank because I had no idea who the rest were.

What's the word on the Dem in that race, Jasmine Beach-Ferrara? Seems nice based on her bio. Lesbian minister and Buncombe County Commissioner.

Wasserman has seen enough...Cawthorn loses. Cry more loser.

Back