• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

i am just glad that everyone now understands the nuances of the horseshoe theory.

https://prospect.org/politics/rncs-ground-game-of-inches-convert-minorities-into-republicans/

The RNC’s Ground Game of Inches
Inside the secretive, dubious, and extremely offline attempt to convert minorities into Republicans

Good article. Clearly Democrats need to do more on the ground community outreach like this.

———-
Multiple Democratic aides told me that they viewed the community center operation as a shambolic nonentity, a “nothingburger,” an earned media play at best, with the minimal online presence as proof.

But one local journalist, who covered the center’s unveiling, encouraged me to not mistake secrecy for inaction. “It’s just really, really boots on the ground,” she told me. “They were all over me when I was there, followed me around the entire time, and ushered me out right after it was over. They gave an award to this young woman for her work with them; they wouldn’t even give me her name.” After forwarding me a contact for the state’s RNC representative, she added, “Good luck.”
———-

The big difference between Republicans and Democrats is Democrats just want to live their lives and Republicans want to turn our lives into a perpetual campaign.

I'm at a continuing education course focused on Complex Rehab Technology and they keep using the acronym CRT. Feel like they should do some rebranding there.

why does it bother ya'll so much

As someone married to an equine vet, I can assure you the theory displays a fundamental misunderstanding of horse feet and the purpose of horse shoes. Most horses don't even need shoes and the shoes themselves become a self-perpetuating problem, because they weaken the otherwise healthy hoof structure and then the horse becomes dependent the shoes for extra support that they never would have needed if they hadn't had shoes in the first place.

there's a really cool display in the Tower of London, (I think it's there) of all the different types of horeshoes the british army used at the height of its horse-y ness, i guess. fascinating

Right wing extremists - want to blow up the US
Brasky - wants to blow up the US

Headliner, I challenge you to a game of horseshoes, a game of horseshoes!

As someone married to an equine vet, I can assure you the theory displays a fundamental misunderstanding of horse feet and the purpose of horse shoes. Most horses don't even need shoes and the shoes themselves become a self-perpetuating problem, because they weaken the otherwise healthy hoof structure and then the horse becomes dependent the shoes for extra support that they never would have needed if they hadn't had shoes in the first place.

You're a Jerry?

And I think it's "equine surgeon."

You're a Jerry?

And I think it's "equine surgeon."

She actually is a board certified surgeon but not currently working in a surgery position, general equine practice.

I don’t know what you mean by “Jerry.”

I always thought that a "Jerry" is a skiing Kook, similar to a "gapper" but more oriented at a skier instead of a snowboarder.

Just like the damn government whut we don’t really need…or needs to be gotten rid of or overthrown…say people on both extremes…

She actually is a board certified surgeon but not currently working in a surgery position, general equine practice.

I don’t know what you mean by “Jerry.”

NtaM1ih.jpg

bro I love rick and morty that's a sick reference bro

Oh, yeah, Rick and Morty. I think you guys have called me Jerry before. Yeah I am Jerry, except that my father in law is a very quite and reserved English man who barely drinks any alcohol.

Back