• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

This is peak progressive white male privilege. You all will be fine once the fascists take over, content to take pot shots at the moderates.

You and the fascists may have different opinions but you share the same rights. Enjoy that while the rest of us suffer.

I can’t imagine being so out of touch to believe that ceding power to Republicans will actually help bring about positive change.

The rest of us? Trump and his cronies aren’t coming after rich moderates in the suburbs, regardless of skin color. Jesus Fucking Christ dude.

You, Chris and Shoo will be fine.

Last edited:

So basically all you needed was to call manchin an obstructionist really?

Follow the money, Manchin’s net worth will go up millions after this deal. Maybe Nancy can give him some insider trading tips and we can codify Roe.

It would have been cheaper to just sink the damn boat.

Last edited:
Nice little most suggested youtube video!

How the HR Monster Destroyed the Workplace: The Woke Mission Creep of Human Resources Departments

I am shocked that youtube is pushing content from a right wing think tank.

I am not posting on Angus’ pit thread (fucking moron coward) but I did here on NPR this morning that this is the first time since 1947 that we’ve had 2 consecutive quarters with negative GDP combined with decreases in the unemployment rate. The economist they interviewed, I think the chief economist at JP Morgan but I can’t find a link, was not ready to declare this a recession because of the discrepancy between job growth and economic contraction.

Sad that it took this long for Schumer and Manchin to just get together and hash out a deal. This looks like a good deal though.

What could have been more predictable than Pelosi and Clyburn both stumping for Henry Cuellar to help him win a primary by the skin of his teeth, and Cuellar immediately proving himself to be the regressive anti-choice, anti-labor, pro-gun piece of shit that progressives all said he was. Goddamnit. All they had to do was stay the fuck out of the race. Fuck both of them I hope they both DIAF

What could have been more predictable than Pelosi and Clyburn both stumping for Henry Cuellar to help him win a primary by the skin of his teeth, and Cuellar immediately proving himself to be the regressive anti-choice, anti-labor, pro-gun piece of shit that progressives all said he was. Goddamnit. All they had to do was stay the fuck out of the race. Fuck both of them I hope they both DIAF

would your candidate have won in the general?

You forget that Cuellar helps to make Pelosi and Schumer wealthier

I mean the Dems have had a lotta wins this week. Maybe give Schumer/Pelosi a lil credit? I fear MDMH/Brasky would not have been as effective.

Last edited:
Crazy how cops get more funding if the public thinks they’re not lowering crime.

It’s the everything is now recorded on the cell phone phenomenon. So when someone gets attacked on a subway, now there’s video evidence. Unfortunately the nonsense works both ways. Crime isn’t a huge issue, and neither is police malpractice. Both just get more publicized by everyone walking around with a video camera in their pocket.

Last edited:
People using single incidents of “crime” to foment fear, is not a recent phenomenon.

this fucking guy.

Back