• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Has anyone dealt with a close relative and their extreme positions has pushed you to the edge of cutting off contact. I think this election is going to break my mother in-law. A couple years ago my wife's dad passed away so its just her mom and since that time she has really leaned into her Church (a whole level of crazy on its own as a primitive baptist) and between that and for some reason her joining facebook at the recommendation of church friend she has spiraled down into crazy town the last 6 months or so.

Definitely cancel her. I’m sure she’ll miss her hero of a son in-law.

Yeah luckily it hasn't reached Qanon status yet but its ridiculous shit like yesterday it was ranting about how Kamala Harris was pure evil and worships the devil when its like you had no idea who the fuck she was and had no opinion on her till Tuesday afternoon when your facebook feed sends you the carefully curated bat shit crazy stuff. I also get hit up more often because my opinion is needed on scientific matters, for example the presentation one of her church members put together over a few weekends disproving evolution.

DG3 would have you agree to disagree as her opinions are just as valid and true as yours because the first amendment proves it.

Just throwing this out there into the void - i'm definitely voting, for Biden. I'm even hosting a weekly zoom phonebank to remind people about absentee ballots. So everybody who wants to rant at me about not "compromising" just bookmark this post and uhh...go lick a toilet seat?

Yeah luckily it hasn't reached Qanon status yet but its ridiculous shit like yesterday it was ranting about how Kamala Harris was pure evil and worships the devil when its like you had no idea who the fuck she was and had no opinion on her till Tuesday afternoon when your facebook feed sends you the carefully curated bat shit crazy stuff. I also get hit up more often because my opinion is needed on scientific matters, for example the presentation one of her church members put together over a few weekends disproving evolution.

Note that these are the people who say they don’t just believe what they’re told.

This has been my "hit replay as soon as it ends" video of the day:

I don't have any advice but this whole Facebook/Qanon thing has really driven down society. It's fascinating for me to watch from afar since thankfully I don't have any relatives like that but I do feel really bad for people in your situation. I remember seeing on Twitter around Thanksgiving last year someone was posting screenshots from a Q FB group of all the posts where members were not invited to Thanksgiving and had to eat sad meals like bologna sandwiches and Cheetos by themselves.

AKA the toppings for the sweet potatoes.

Good stuff coming from the "scientist" who was duped into believing Ben Shapiro created a webpage to recruit Antifa members.

Yeah definitely put scientist in quotes, sorry i dont have a natural holistic blog for you to read. However to my original situation I assume you have some good advice for family abandoning and disowning you that you can share.

Good stuff coming from the "scientist" who was duped into believing Ben Shapiro created a webpage to recruit Antifa members.

man you pick some really strange trolling angles. Isn't Louis an actual scientist or MD, and you are a salesman or some shit? good lord dude

I didn’t even know the president had a brother, and now he’s dead.

whoa!

lol

9Ocd62Y.png

Back