• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I took my kids Kayaking in a Florida Nature Coast town today. The number of Trump 2020 flags on pickup trucks, double wides and pontoon boats is fucking crazy. My favorite was “Trump 2020, NO MORE BULLSHIT!” We are so fucked as a country.

Saw two manatees, so that part was cool.

Oh a map of counties that voted for Trump will be exhibit A in his lawsuit if he loses. See guys look at all this red, big time fraud!

117340284_10101484719162763_5485038386884718540_n.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone heard from or know 2&2 in RL? All joking aside, he went on a beach trip with like 9 other families to Myrtle during the height of the outbreak down there, posted a couple days after he got back on the non-political corona thread, and hasn't returned since. Probably unrelated to the issue but still troublesome given his love of "told ya so!" to people on here about the corona virus and other things. Figured he'd be the first to come back and say "nobody in our group got the rona - completely overblown issue!"

and you know he'd be here to bitch about CMS and Cooper regarding virtual schooling

I don't know if I'd have the strength to still be friends with him on FB especially after the whole pregnancy discrimination thing.

When, *not if*, when the Medicare For All bill or act is passed, it should be named for Ady Barkan. That guy is an absolute champion - a true testament to the human spirit.

When, *not if*, when the Medicare For All bill or act is passed, it should be named for Ady Barkan. That guy is an absolute champion - a true testament to the human spirit.
ALS is a very Insidious disease. My sister-in-law is currently suffering from it and killed her brother and mother.

If Biden had not run, who would have won the nomination? Bernie? Or would the rest of the party coalesced around someone else?

Back