• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

There would also be conservatives from all over the 49 states moving to Texas which along with Texas outmigration would turn several states blue.

I guess they don’t remember the lessons of the ice storm where Texas’ independent and poorly maintained grid fucked em over. Now extend that to every other aspect of life and you’ll have a lot of sad suburban cowboys in Texas.
You can have your space, cowboy, i ain't gonna fence you in

There would also be conservatives from all over the 49 states moving to Texas which along with Texas outmigration would turn several states blue.
Which ones?

AZ
GA
NC
OH?

Aside from the crazies that have already moved to places like rural Idaho, I'm not convinced that many conservatives in states like Alabama or South Carolina would actually pack up and move to Texas in this scenario. Most of them would just loudly call for their state to join Texas, at least until things came crashing down in Texas.

At the very least, the number of people flooding out of Texas would massively outweigh the number coming in.

I mean in reality if Texas tried to secede there would be millions of people who immediately left Texas to move to a different state, which would definitely collapse the Texas economy.

Every big city in Texas would become a ghost town and they’d be begging to come back almost immediately.
There was a question someone posted on social media that asked if Texas seceded would senior citizens still get their Social Security checks. Most of these idiots who are proposing this have no idea of what they would likely be losing or how bad it might get for people like them.

There was a question someone posted on social media that asked if Texas seceded would senior citizens still get their Social Security checks. Most of these idiots who are proposing this have no idea of what they would likely be losing or how bad it might get for people like them.

yeah, just ask all the fools who voted for Brexit

it'll be hilarious when the infrastructure starts to fall apart

i'm sure elon and the boring company have that covered

Back