• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

One of Putin's leading critics and political opponents dies in one of Russia's most notorious prisons north of the Arctic Circle. Tucker and Trump are probably both complimenting Putin right now. When Trump praises Putin and other dictators, this is no doubt one of the things he loves about them - they can just have their critics arrested, imprisoned, and murdered, and no one can do a thing about it.

One of Putin's leading critics and political opponents dies in one of Russia's most notorious prisons north of the Arctic Circle. Tucker and Trump are probably both complimenting Putin right now. When Trump praises Putin and other dictators, this is no doubt one of the things he loves about them - they can just have their critics arrested, imprisoned, and murdered, and no one can do a thing about it.

Oh yeah, Trumpublican’s (and Carlson’s) wet dream.

Reagan weeps
I once said something similar to my fnl. He made some ridiculous comment and I said "I lived through the cold War when russia was evil. Not sure why they can invade a country and interfere in elections (yes, 'merica does too but ya gotta start small) and somehow they are Donald's friend again. Out of nato?" At that point we both stopped talking. I thought he understood in the moment but the fox news brain rot slowed him down but kept him from making the u turn.

We are reaching the honest conclusion of what he (another in a long line of shitty ronnies) began.

I once said something similar to my fnl. He made some ridiculous comment and I said "I lived through the cold War when russia was evil. Not sure why they can invade a country and interfere in elections (yes, 'merica does too but ya gotta start small) and somehow they are Donald's friend again. Out of nato?" At that point we both stopped talking. I thought he understood in the moment but the fox news brain rot slowed him down but kept him from making the u turn.

We are reaching the honest conclusion of what he (another in a long line of shitty ronnies) began.
Thats a well thought out opinion, but what you fail to realize is that Joe Biden is old, which makes everything else ok.

Thats a well thought out opinion, but what you fail to realize is that Joe Biden is old, which makes everything else ok.
That's fair. The old argument is a symptom. Most people just don't like change. Even if it benefits them.

America, this time next year

💔 Biden heartbreak

😔This is a hard text to send.

◾After House Republicans voted to advance their impeachment inquiry into Biden, we told you we needed 40k donations to boost Voter Turnout to re-elect Biden in November

◾So when generous donors offered to 300%-MATCH all donations to save Biden, we thought good Democrats would step up.

❌ But we were PAINFULLY wrong.

😭 We MISSED our deadline. But since you're a known loyal Democrat, our accountants extended our deadline until tonight at 11:59 PM.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝗴: 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 $𝟭𝟬 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗕𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻? 𝗪𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗟𝗘-𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻! >> go.stoprepublicans.org/2164

- Stop Republicans
Stop2End

Back