• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด: ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต $๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฉ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—•๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป? ๐—ช๐—ฒ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜-๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—› ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป!
No it's not

All they have to do is promise if we donate, we won't receive any more texts.

I havenโ€™t donated to the DNC since they didnโ€™t support Tim Ryan.

Iโ€™ll probably give to individual candates.

Whenever I've donated in the last 10 years or so (all D's) and later asked them to stop sending fundraising emails, they've all stopped.

I haven't donated directly to the DNC since they dumped a shit ton of money into the Jamie Harrison and Amy McGrath senate races in 2020.

I don't know much about him personally, but Jaime Harrison's pull on the party seems weird. I'm sympathetic to talented Dem politicians in red states, but it seems like he's using his influence to enrich SC and his career. I'm happy to see evidence that I'm wrong.

๐Ÿ‘‹ This is Rachel for NC Treasurer.

Please vote for Rachel Johnson. We need to put a woman in charge of the public purse! ๐Ÿ‘›

My opponent voted Dem in the 2020 primary, and he managed Michael Bloombergโ€™s money that supports liberal agendas. Donโ€™t let this RINO buy the election!

Early voting has started.

Itโ€™s time to put a woman in charge of the purse. ๐Ÿ‘› Vote Rachel Johnson for NC Treasurer.

stop=end

First of all how did you get this number? And thatโ€™s a terrible slogan Rachel.

from two different numbers, different area codes, 12 minutes apart

BIDEN SOARING: Almost every Dem RENEWED their Biden Supporter Membership! You're the LAST renewal we need >> go.prochoicewomen.org/02161

PCW
Stop2End

BIDEN SOARING: Almost every Dem RENEWED their Biden Supporter Membership! You're the LAST renewal we need >> go.electdemocraticwomen.org/2155

EDW
Stop2End

Geez Rachel. That is awful. I thought the awkward girl boss nonsense ended with Hillary.

from two different numbers, different area codes, 12 minutes apart

BIDEN SOARING: Almost every Dem RENEWED their Biden Supporter Membership! You're the LAST renewal we need >> go.prochoicewomen.org/02161

PCW
Stop2End

BIDEN SOARING: Almost every Dem RENEWED their Biden Supporter Membership! You're the LAST renewal we need >> go.electdemocraticwomen.org/2155

EDW
Stop2End
Are you scooter's neighbor?

๐Ÿ’” Biden heartbreak

๐Ÿ˜”This is a hard text to send.

โ—พAfter House Republicans voted to advance their impeachment inquiry into Biden, we told you we needed 40k donations to boost Voter Turnout to re-elect Biden in November

โ—พSo when generous donors offered to 300%-MATCH all donations to save Biden, we thought good Democrats would step up.

โŒ But we were PAINFULLY wrong.

๐Ÿ˜ญ We MISSED our deadline. But since you're a known loyal Democrat, our accountants extended our deadline until tonight at 11:59 PM.

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด: ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต $๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฉ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—•๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป? ๐—ช๐—ฒ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜-๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—› ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป! >> go.stoprepublicans.org/2164

- Stop Republicans
Stop2End

How many illegal voters can you fit on busses for 40k?

๐Ÿ’” Biden heartbreak

๐Ÿ˜”This is a hard text to send.

โ—พAfter House Republicans voted to advance their impeachment inquiry into Biden, we told you we needed 40k donations to boost Voter Turnout to re-elect Biden in November

โ—พSo when generous donors offered to 300%-MATCH all donations to save Biden, we thought good Democrats would step up.

โŒ But we were PAINFULLY wrong.

๐Ÿ˜ญ We MISSED our deadline. But since you're a known loyal Democrat, our accountants extended our deadline until tonight at 11:59 PM.

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด: ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต $๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฉ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—•๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป? ๐—ช๐—ฒ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜-๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—› ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป! >> go.stoprepublicans.org/2164

- Stop Republicans
Stop2End

Been meaning to watch the Navalny HBO Max documentary for a while, and was given an obvious impetus yesterday.

RIP. I feel awful for his family, and his followers.

Back