• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

MDMH knows where to get the knockoff version of Trump's knockoff shoes.

is there a big overlap between sneaker heads and MAGA? Whose idea was it for Trump to talk at SneakerCon?

Could be a play to reach young men who aren't politically involved.

Can't lie was pretty crazy pulling into the JW Mariott in Nashville today and coming across white supremacists marching. Made me immediately think of Boyd Crowder next door in KY.

I look forward to seeing the first dude trying to dunk in Air Trumps.

Pretty blatant cash grab for a dude that suddenly has 500 million dollars in judgements against him

How long will it take for you to get your hands on some replicas?

Who knows the MAGAT who has "Trump 2024 MAGA" in blue and red lights on n their lawn on Lasater Road in Clemmons?

It’s insane how these people have become transfixed by this man who is so clearly, and insincerely, pandering to them. I suppose there is a legitimate quid pro quo with Trump confirming the most conservative judges possible, but there is a real cult of personality there that just doesn’t make any goddamn sense.

Back