• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

McConnell will throw him to the wolves the minute he ceases to be useful

The polling already shows he's going to get slaughtered, yet the pubs are still tied to him. There's not an easy way for them to break their association with Trump. Trump is an attention whore and won't allow the spotlight to go off him.

A fundamental component of white supremacy is codifying the opinions of white people into law. “Originalism” allows them to stick with the opinions white people held before anybody else was allowed to express their opinions.

A fundamental component of white supremacy is codifying the opinions of white people into law. “Originalism” allows them to stick with the opinions white people held before anybody else was allowed to express their opinions.

Fake news. The founding mothers and fathers ran the spectrum of cultural and racial... oops sorry, I was watching hamilton and forgot that it was not a ken burns documentary.

There really aren’t enough bad things to say about Nancy Pelosi. She’s just an absolute piece of trash.

Are you talking about that interview with Wolf Blitzer?

Are you talking about that interview with Wolf Blitzer?

I’m talking about Nancy Pelosi - the Wolf Blitzer interview is just the most recent evidence of her being absolutely terrible.

Exactly

I’m talking about Nancy Pelosi - the Wolf Blitzer interview is just the most recent evidence of her being absolutely terrible.

She gets indignant to the point of absolute fury when anyone suggests anything or questions any basic part of her job.

So you all agree with Wolf that Nancy should be reaching out to make good faith compromises with Trump and Mitch?

It's almost like she's too emotional.

*I’m* too emotional - Pelosi is a condescending elitist out of touch senile corrupt piece of shit. The problem isn’t her being outraged, the problem is her reserving outrage for defense of shitty political gamesmanship, rather than being outraged for her most vulnerable constituents.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Pelosi has spent her whole goddamn career selling *compromise* with Republicans as bipartisan legislative achievement, and we’re suddenly supposed to believe that this specific stimulus package, just coincidentally a month before the election, is a bridge too far? NOW she’s holding the line?! Get the fuck out of here.

So you all agree with Wolf that Nancy should be reaching out to make good faith compromises with Trump and Mitch?

She's taken the legs out from underneath herself most of her career. PAYGO perhaps the most infuriating example. She should have retired two decades ago into a party fundraising role, the thing she's properly good at. People like to pretend she's a brilliant strategist but the biggest piece of Dem legislation in the last two decades was a Heritage Foundation health plan first introduced by a GOP governor, and she constantly gets completely owned by scum like McConnell.

Reid, Pelosi, Feinstein, etc. have been consistently losing to the GOP for two decades - it is why we are where we are.

The moderate Democratic dinosaurs need to step aside, along with Bernie, and let the Mayor Petes, AOC, etc. move the party forward.

Last edited:
The moderate Democratic dinosaurs need to step aside, along with Bernie, and let the Mayor Petes, AOC, etc. move the party forward.

This I agree with, but the idea that Pelosi should just cave to Trump/McConnell right before the election is asinine.

This I agree with, but the idea that Pelosi should just cave to Trump/McConnell right before the election is asinine.

Oh yeah, I agree with her in this particular instance. No need to cave to Mitch and Donnie now.

But in totality her leadership has been an abject failure.

Fuck you, “asinine”, tell that to the people who need the stimulus checks. You all are living in your own separate reality. You should come back to earth every now and then.

Goddamn 10 years on here and it still never ceases to amaze me how detached this board is from any sense of economic hardship. Amazing.

Back