• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

can biden simplify things by signing his first executive order as - all his shit is reversed-? Asking for a friend.

Yeah, but that only works if the President gets stuff done by EO and other levers. They don't want it to come off as just whining about Republicans. That just makes Republicans seem more powerful and Dems seem ineffective.

Dems definitely need a House spokesperson who gives daily briefings. They definitely need to run ads in key areas of 2022 Republican Senate states about what they're doing asking why the senator isn't on board. Run ads in Miami TV and radio about how Rubio won't support coronavirus relief. Talk about what the plan would do for the people of Miami.

Biden Executive order #1: cancel all the executive orders of the previous president.

can biden simplify things by signing his first executive order as - all his shit is reversed-? Asking for a friend.

Biden Executive order #1: cancel all the executive orders of the previous president.

But seriously, I don't think you can just wish for unlimited wishes.

I do think the first month should be devoted to pointing out the damage Trump did and reversing it. But after that, save the Trump talk for the DOJ.

There is a big part of me that wants everyone in his orbit to be taken down while he stews, alone, at mar a lago. Of course the bigger (smaller really) part of me wants the public trial and live out his life in prison.

There is a big part of me that wants everyone in his orbit to be taken down while he stews, alone, at mar a lago. Of course the bigger (smaller really) part of me wants the public trial and live out his life in prison.

I want them to be punished. We can’t go this whole dance of forgiving Republican corruption.

Bur I don’t want a public spectacle that dominates the news. I just want them gone. Not sure how to make that happen.

I want them to be punished. We can’t go this whole dance of forgiving Republican corruption.

Bur I don’t want a public spectacle that dominates the news. I just want them gone. Not sure how to make that happen.

Agree about punishment. Just thinking out loud about what punishes him the most. He sits angry and alone with everyone in the world knowing he screwed his entire grifting orbit and they are suffering or... he sits in jail too. Probably the latter. Just enjoying speculation about all this.

It really pisses me off so much that with a Republican majority in the senate, the most powerful man in the country is a smug asshole who got where he is because a bunch of people in Kentucky have liked him for a long time. What a great fucking system we have. Thanks, founders.

Nice find. I love the juxtaposition of Trump supporters listening and dancing to Rage Against the Machine.

Waiting for the office space trumper remix of destroying the copy machine.

It really pisses me off so much that with a Republican majority in the senate, the most powerful man in the country is a smug asshole who got where he is because a bunch of people in Kentucky have liked him for a long time. What a great fucking system we have. Thanks, founders.

McConnell support is mysterious. Following Kentucky sports, I see people from Kentucky talk about politics all the time, and most of them are Trump supporters, but I almost never see anyone express support for Mitch. Anecdotes aren’t worth much, but McConnell has the most silent support of any politician I’m aware of.

he owns the libs. Thats his campaign. Thats all he talks about when he speaks. Rubes don't need anything else. Just win the big game while drinking delicious lib tears.

Is that satire? Because I legitimately can’t tell anymore.

The music was from the counter protest across the street. So they were probably just enjoying the tunes and not giving it much more thought than that.

Of all the primary candidates that lost, Andrew Yang has grown on me the most. There’ve been multiple instances since that he’s gone out of his way to do good and serve when he didn’t need to. I hope he stays in politics

Back