• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Of all the primary candidates that lost, Andrew Yang has grown on me the most. There’ve been multiple instances since that he’s gone out of his way to do good and serve when he didn’t need to. I hope he stays in politics

Would be a great opportunity to bring in celebrities, athletes, and musicians who want to help to do weekly events to register new voters and make sure turnout is as high as possible.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Would be a great opportunity to bring in celebrities, athletes, and musicians who want to help to do weekly events to register new voters and make sure turnout is as high as possible.

There’s no lack of talent in GA for this purpose.

I like Yang too. I think he’d be a good fit somewhere in the Biden administration. Probably not a Cabinet position but something.

Of all the primary candidates that lost, Andrew Yang has grown on me the most. There’ve been multiple instances since that he’s gone out of his way to do good and serve when he didn’t need to. I hope he stays in politics

I really agree. I’m sure he’ll run again. How old is he?

There are plenty of votes out there, first steps would be engagement.

I thought that they were talking Yang for Commerce for a bit, but I could just be making that up.

I thought that they were talking Yang for Commerce for a bit, but I could just be making that up.

People have been talking about it but I haven’t seen that from any Biden sources.

I can say I don't know much about Chapelle. Not my generation, actually far from it.
But ya have to think that he was a little over the top last night with his monologue last night, no?
I mean can anyone not classify it just a bit "racist'? Stand corrected if I'm wrong but that's how it sounded to me.

I can say I don't know much about Chapelle. Not my generation, actually far from it.
But ya have to think that he was a little over the top last night with his monologue last night, no?
I mean can anyone not classify it just a bit "racist'? Stand corrected if I'm wrong but that's how it sounded to me.

Hates PC culture, thinks comedians should be PC.

Was it a day that ended in "y?"

boy i bet mdmh was very angry about dave chappelle's monologue last night

Why would I be upset? I’ve been watching Dave Chapelle since I was 12. I once paid 50 bucks to sit in the very back row of the balcony to see him on his comeback tour. Nothing he said in his monologue surprised me - he rips on everyone pretty equally. I was a lot more disappointed in his Netflix special standup jokes about trans people.

The Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben, State Farm Guy sketch was really funny.

Dave Chappelle is pretty much the only guy who could get away with saying the "n-word" and smoking on the set of a popular national TV show in 2020. That's a tribute to the respect he has and that he's wielded it well.

This may belong on the unpopular opinions thread, so I'll tread lightly. This is the best period of SNL history on multiple levels. Every show is solid to great. They do a good job writing around the guest. I didn't realize Adele wasn't the musical act but all her sketches were pretty good. They didn't ask her to do a fake accent or anything even in a sketch that would have probably called for it. The Bachelorette sketch was hilarious.

Groanworthy sketches are rare. Humor is hit or miss for each person, but just flat out poorly written and executed sketches are rare. There are no bad recurring sketches or characters. There's no cast members that make me roll my eyes. All of them are pretty good. Haven't seen much from the newest ones but the two cohorts before that are fantastic. They haven't really had Aidy Bryant or Cecily Strong all season and I think they're both top 5 cast members. The women are pretty attractive overall. Strong, Nwodim, Finemann, and Gardner are four of the hottest women ever on the show. Che and Jost are great on Update. The only real weak point is the political humor and that may be a sign of Trump fatigue. Carrey and Rudolph are good as Biden/Harris.

Last edited:
Back