• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Man, what a smart move by Musk to hold the vote first (and lose in a landslide), and then publicly realize he can restrict the eligible voters down to a smaller group more likely to favor him and announce that's what he is going to do. He's behaving more like Republicans all the time, although his business acumen seems to be dwindling every day he owns Twitter.
Genius!

Man, what a smart move by Musk to hold the vote first (and lose in a landslide), and then publicly realize he can restrict the eligible voters down to a smaller group more likely to favor him and announce that's what he is going to do. He's behaving more like Republicans all the time, although his business acumen seems to be dwindling every day he owns Twitter.
I mean he can try, but a poll of blue checks has to give him worse odds right? Man what a fucking cluster fuck.

Down with Twitter.

Oh hell yeah! Have another vote for the new boss, Tom gets mine.

So apparently some republican congressman elect in NY just lied about literally everything in his entire bio. Work, education, home address, fucking everything. Nuts

Dems need to do more oppo research. Republicans are sending their worst. Shouldn't be that hard to catch them in lies and expose their dirt. It should be standard operating procedure to confirm credentials, and work experience, especially any purported business success. Add in anything else they like to promote about themselves.

What I don't get is why didn't SOMEBODY speak up that knew the guy? I mean how hard is it to say "Yeah ummm, I know the guy well and he was my college suitemate at Blah Blah State so he didn't go to college where he says he did"?

Given that this guy had to lie about everything, it's possible not many people knew him. Maybe that's a strategy for Republicans to run these ghost candidates.

Given that this guy had to lie about everything, it's possible not many people knew him. Maybe that's a strategy for Republicans to run these ghost candidates.
And it doesn't stop with this guy. Now it turns out that his grandparents were not Holocaust survivors who immigrated to Brazil from Belgium to escape the Nazis, he's not really Jewish, and although he ran for office as a gay Republican, he was apparently married to a woman before running for office.

I'm not gonna knock a closeted gay man for having a beard. RIP ddd.

716.png

Back