• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bird Poop Thread 1: About Bird Poop !

Bird Thread 1: About Birds !

Have at it Chic. Gun to my head I'd say it was a Lark Sparrow, but I am really not sure.
Actually, I have no idea.

Last edited:
Eurasian tree sparrow? Pretty in likely to be in KC though.

Twitter is an amazing place.

Someone made a movie about my life in Alabama. Fortunate they disguised my true identity by setting the film in China, otherwise it looks pretty accurate.

"Erotic and Hilariously Surreal Misadventures" does seem to sum up your life pretty well!

Poster of (purportedly) every species of bird you can see in North America

1497098901123560362.jpg

http://gizmodo.com/this-gorgeous-po...m_medium=Social+Adv&utm_campaign=PLC+Birds+V2

This may have been covered in the prior 26 pages, but how in the hell are Canadian geese still illegal to kill? Those flying crap machines are everywhere and afraid of nothing.

PETA go after researchers all the time. It's fucking stupid. One of the most stupid parts of my job is having to file IACUC protocols for every project. My colleague has a wild turkey project where the ultimate goal is to help the State of AL increase the number of turkeys for hunters to shoot, that is they want to kill more animals with bullets. Yet, my colleague has to file dozens of pages of protocols to the IACUC committee to get permission to track turkey nest survival and put radio tags on the hatched chicks. Wouldn't want to hurt the turkeys that are only there for hunters to shoot.

That is why some people pronounce IACUC as "eye-a-kook"

Back