• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Birmingham Bowl, Deacs vs. Memphis Tigers

Legion Field also has seats completely surrounding the field, as opposed to trees and houses on one side and twelve rows of bleachers on the other

Saw Deacs practice on IG today. The Birmingham field has a track around it? It's like being at Wally Wade again.

Wake has actually been practicing at Wallace Wade for a few reasons, including simulating shitty conditions like Birmingham and since Wake pretty much owns Wallace Wade now anyways.

You mean Wallace Cade.

Getting excited to see the last Deac football game this year. Heading out Friday morning. Hoping for a big game from Newton to fully establish himself for next year, and Matt Coburn to move up a few notches on WFU TB record lists.

Getting excited to see the last Deac football game this year. Heading out Friday morning. Hoping for a big game from Newton to fully establish himself for next year, and Matt Coburn to move up a few notches on WFU TB record lists.

Way to go man, don’t put that evil on Jamie...

Yeah. This story gets told a different way now. In the NCSU game on that game winning drive, Jamie gets a first down and instead of calling a timeout, wastes precious time doing a first down pose while the rest of his teammates line up. Pass never gets made to Freudenthal as the clock expires.

Sorry, I am an old man, and malapropisms and forgetfulness are a daily occurrence. Although it appears that Jamie does understand gravity quite well, as he puts a nice touch on many of his throws.

Spread & over/under projects roughly 35 points for the football Deacs against Memphis.
Kenpom projects 65 points for the basketball Deacs against Tennessee.

So if the spread is basketball Deacs -30.5 over the football Deacs, who you got?

Spread & over/under projects roughly 35 points for the football Deacs against Memphis.

So if the spread is basketball Deacs -30.5 over the football Deacs, who you got?

Deac football, lets get a 50 spot, that would make me very pleased.

I like the basketball Deacs to win but not to cover.

The question is, does the football team or the basketball team score more points? I say the football team :)

I know bowls like this are pretty meaningless but I’m digging the vids being put on Twitter. Seems like a really good trip for our guys.

I know bowls like this are pretty meaningless but I’m digging the vids being put on Twitter. Seems like a really good trip for our guys.

Totally agree. The guys seem like they are having a great time and the extra practice will no doubt be very valuable. They also did a really nice trip to a local group that works with special needs kids.

Totally agree. The guys seem like they are having a great time and the extra practice will no doubt be very valuable. They also did a really nice trip to a local group that works with special needs kids.

That is why bowls are a big deal. Glad the guys are having a good time.

Extra practices in December will pay dividends next fall.

Whenever you want to show up. Just text them when you’re an hour or so away. Lock your door when you’re there.

Back