• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blue Apron

I do not think the time/cost savings are worth it. I enjoy hitting the grocery store once or twice a week, and Blue Apron was much more than we normally spend in a week (5 nights) to feed our family of 4. Also I do not think most kids are interested in their sophisticated menu. Log on to Pinterest and follow a few food loving Pins and you will be good to go.

Last edited:
Check out ModPaleo.com for meal delivery. NC company committed to health and local ingredients

Just checked this out. Crazy expensive.

I echo the earlier posts about Hello Fresh. I think the produce is fresher and the recipes much easier, and typically better. They are so much easier to repeat as well, as they don't typically have random ingredients that would be tough to find/really expensive at the grocery store.

I do not think the time/cost savings are worth it. I enjoy hitting the grocery store once or twice a week, and Blue Apron was much more than we normally spend in a week (5 nights) to feed our family of 4. Also I do not think most kids are interested in their sophisticated menu. Log on to Pinterest and follow a few food loving Pins and you will be good to go.

If I had a vagina this would be great advice.

The hello fresh people are fucking relentless on the street outside our office in Chicago

Had the Pan-Seared Chicken with Roasted Honeynut Squash & Apple last night and it was guud.

The fun part for me is learning some sweet side dishes to throw in with the regular cooking - we've got 3-4 new ones that we love. That squash/apple combo is about to hit the regular dinner rotation.

yeah, if anything i've learned how to pan-cook meats properly; huge advantage. temperature control and time management/multitasking

Forgot to skip this week's delivery. Going to be out of town. Piss.

Back