• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bob Knight was Investigated by the FBI

I'll let you know when that is done. I haven't seen any of that yet.

You haven't seen Trump talk about grabbing women by the ****? You haven't seen Trump admit to going backstage at Miss Teen America? You haven't seen anything about the hundreds of cases he has lost for stealing from contractors, employees and others?

You are beyond comprehension. To say Trump hasn't done what I reported is either willful, total ignorance or simply being a complete Trump apologist.

i like that RJ censored "pussy"

reminds me of a gentler time

hat.jpg

Lol, RJ the rube. I'll tell you what RJ, I'll email John Podesta and Hillary and tell them that you're being completely "unaware and compliant" as they say they prefer their supporters to be. I'm sure they'll appreciate the objective testimonial.

Lol, RJ the rube. I'll tell you what RJ, I'll email John Podesta and Hillary and tell them that you're being completely "unaware and compliant" as they say they prefer their supporters to be. I'm sure they'll appreciate the objective testimonial.

Again, this is total BS. Why won't you answer about the fact that each part of what I posted about Trump was in the public domain?

Rather than blaming someone else, why can't you dispute my post about who Trump is, was and has been?

Posting a personal attorney's statement in support of an objective declaration probably isn't worth much.

How is it hypocrisy to discuss publicly known information about Trump?

Back