• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston College - Game Time Moved to 5:30pm Kickoff

Yeah -- either way you wanna look at it it's pointless to harp on last year's game. Too much has changed

So has BC taken off for W-S yet? Tyring to determine if the game is basically a 100% go. thanks,

It's still projected to make landfall north of Myrtle for now, but the track has been coming south over the last few runs. The slower the storm moves the worse off the surge and rainfall is going to be.

The game tomorrow is a definite go though given hurricane's direction and track.

It's still projected to make landfall north of Myrtle for now, but the track has been coming south over the last few runs. The slower the storm moves the worse off the surge and rainfall is going to be.

The game tomorrow is a definite go though given hurricane's direction and track.

Latest I saw, it is coming in now south of MB.

We all agree that when the other team is better than you are and you know they will out gain you and out first down you then you have to win the turnover battle by a couple

We all agree that when the other team is better than you are and you know they will out gain you and out first down you then you have to win the turnover battle by a couple

We also all agree that AJ Dillon will need to come down with food poisoning for our puny defenders to have a chance at tackling him and that Dortch will need at least 3 special teams TDs for a victory. We all agree.

Back down to basically where it opened. Guessing the weather forecast has had a lot to do with this

We also all agree that AJ Dillon will need to come down with food poisoning for our puny defenders to have a chance at tackling him and that Dortch will need at least 3 special teams TDs for a victory. We all agree.

in honor of USMNT victory over Mexico, lets ALL let deaconbd lead us ALL in a round of "WE ALL BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!"

deaconbd is low-key my favorite poster on this board.

I don't anything this year has prepared us for Dillon. However, we have gone up against two pretty good qbs that should prepare to netter contain and better cover on the scramble.

50% chance of tropical force winds by 8 PM Thursday in Charlotte. I hope BC has a back up transportation plan back home.

50% chance of tropical force winds by 8 PM Thursday in Charlotte. I hope BC has a back up transportation plan back home.

according to whom?

not the NHC, who is currently forecasting a 10% chance of such winds in Charlotte before 2:00 am EDT Friday

Multiple models I have seen this evening still have landfall between Jacksonville & Wilmington, and then shifting south to Myrtle

Back