• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Botched execution in OK

Why don't we just give these guys a massive dose of sleeping pills or heroin?

Watch out for the cool kid ladies and gentlemen.

It has nothing to do with cool. It has to do with noticing an obviously flame baiting statement and knowing it's not really worth it to address it.

Like I should've done with yours. :)

I don't have a problem with the death penalty in cases where there is zero doubt meaning video evidence, being caught in the act, etc.

The other guy on death row in OK who was scheduled to be executed was convicted of raping and murdering raping and murdering an 11 month old baby girl.

I don't have a problem with the death penalty in cases where there is zero doubt meaning video evidence, being caught in the act, etc.

The other guy on death row in OK who was scheduled to be executed was convicted of raping and murdering raping and murdering an 11 month old baby girl.

Doubt-Streep_l.jpg

There's always doubt... even confessions have been made under duress.

It has nothing to do with cool. It has to do with noticing an obviously flame baiting statement and knowing it's not really worth it to address it.

Like I should've done with yours. :)

I kind of laughed when I read it. Kind of like a bad joke punch line you are waiting for.

Back