• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brandon Childress Commits!!!

I just watched the video. Brandon does have a release like Randolph's.

It's going to be interesting to see how Brandon fills out. He's got the frame to put on 10-25 pounds without hurting him.

settle down and don't overreact to message board rep nancy

Yeah, I probably won't take advice from someone that thinks it is appropriate to attempt to insult someone by calling them a girl's name (because it is such a negative thing to be a girl).

Anyone know if we had any serious competition for Brandon? By that I mean, was there another school where there was significant mutual interest?

Anyone know if we had any serious competition for Brandon? By that I mean, was there another school where there was significant mutual interest?

not really

i think i remember reading something about nc state having an in-home visit

I agree that rankings matter and the 4 star by 247 is great . But anyone who has seen Brandon play in person or on video knows he is very talented . The players we are after know he is good . Kwe and Giles see it every day and word gets around amongst the players . Apparently , Brandon is also a pretty cool dude who the guys like to hang out and work out with. So maybe the difference between a 3 and a 4 star ranking seems to matter a little less on this particular situation . That being said , I hope he ends up as a 5 star .

I hadn't heard about the NCSU inhome. I know there were some comments about it being a formality, but I wasn't sure how true that really was, vs just being an assumption. I am thrilled Brandon is such a good player and will play for Wake. It is going to be interesting to see how we complete that class, and it is great to feel excited about the process again.

I mean that's cool, but seriously, care about the rules. Coming off a four year self-imposed post-season ban, our coaches should kind of care.
Nah man, we good. Our 4 season ban was paying it forward.

If we get punished and UNC walks free, I can only imagine the quotes from Chill.

Back