• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brandon Childress Commits!!!

That hat pick ceremony will be EPIC.

I hope fedoras are in style bc i'd love seeing that dude pick a WF FEDORA with a feather... #SWAG

chris-paul-and-son.jpg

I'm relatively sure that Randolph's "pre-existing relationship" supersedes most if not all NCAA rules w/r/t Brandon. I'm by no means a compliance expert though.

Yeah. Makes sense for contact and such. Just not sure about commenting on commits.

Randolph retweeted something about Brandon's commitment so I assume that he knows the rules and he's allowed to comment as a parent.

I asked this on the other recruiting thread. Does anyone know why Lil Chil has no ranking on Scout?

He didn't really blow up as a recruit until this summer

247 had him unranked until last night I think

Can someone who has seen him play comment on how y'all think he will project at the next level?

He's got the same form on his jumper as his dad

From the clips I've seen, he actually kinda reminds me of Shelton Mitchell with more swag and a better j

Is it possible that BChill's recruitment/ranking has suffered from the fact that he always looked bound for WF?

Schools aren't going to waste time and resources on a kid they don't think they have a chance with. And that can lead to less visits and offers etc. which really influences recruiting buzz, right?

Is it possible that BChill's recruitment/ranking has suffered from the fact that he always looked bound for WF?

Schools aren't going to waste time and resources on a kid they don't think they have a chance with. And that can lead to less visits and offers etc. which really influences recruiting buzz, right?

Not sure when he was finally ranked, but he entered the 247 system higher than most people here would have projected, I think.

Not sure when he was finally ranked, but he entered the 247 system higher than most people here would have projected, I think.

Yeah definitely. His new 247 rankings are great. Just the fact he was UR on 247 yesterday and still UR on every other site could be attributed to a lack of interest from lots of big schools. Which could be due to his WF connections more than his skills as a player?

But I'm not the most knowledgeable on recruiting I was more asking if that was a possibility.

Yeah definitely. His new 247 rankings are great. Just the fact he was UR on 247 yesterday and still UR on every other site could be attributed to a lack of interest from lots of big schools. Which could be due to his WF connections more than his skills as a player?

But I'm not the most knowledgeable on recruiting I was more asking if that was a possibility.

Having a known name does not tend to work against recruits.

Well, I don't really post on here that much and mostly use the boards to get my fill of Wake sports news, but haven't seen this vid posted yet. Granted that you see highlights and plays from other players, you definitely see the athleticism and pure talent from Giles, Kwe and BChill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4d6oUDpRhg

Back