• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad Mafia (Civs win!)

lokisapocalypse

The Pumpfaker
Reaction score
BreakingBad.jpg

Welcome to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Meth has always been a problem in this part of the country but a new kind of blue meth that has a potency unlike anything else has hit the streets. The creators of this new meth will do anything to keep their empire running. Your job is to find the creators of the blue meth and get it off the streets.

Last edited:
Rules (read these):

1. Every one has a role. Not every one has a power. As a result, no character claiming AT ALL. This includes investigative roles. You may say "I am a COP" or "I am a WATCHER" but you may not say "I AM FRED FLINTSTONE".

2. Votes cast between 8pm and 8am will not count. Why? Because that's when I play Xbox so fuck you. Talk all you want. You can vote all you want, I'm just going to ignore it.

3. Don't talk to me in the thread. If you do, I will kill you. You may say, "Hey Loki, great job on the game so far." That might even earn you a special power. You may not say, "Loki, should this happen?".

4. My word is final. If you don't like it, too bad.

5. Order of operations is standard.

6. Overtime lasts 10 minutes at which point everyone still tied will die. If the tie is broken before overtime is over, then overtime will end immediately.

7. No night posting. This includes funny pictures.

8. Majorities are effective until 6 players remain. At that time, we will move to a vote locking system via PM. You may not mention your vote is unlocked in the thread. If you do, you die.

9. Make sure your inbox has enough room to receive PMs from me.

10. Is a nice round number.

Last edited:
Player list

1. bym
2. jtp
3. damo
4. phdeac (Steve Gomez, civ tracker) (arrested d3)
5. redwing
6. dadeacs
7. tsywake
8. chaosdeac
9. gouda (Meth, Heisenberg recruiter) (arrested d2)
10. smidge (Walter White, Heisenberg gf) (arrested d1)
11. boston
12. tejas
13. anonymous
14. rsf
15. sd3 (Ted Beneke, vanilla civ) (arrested d4)
16. gooner
17. eagles (Maria Schrader, vote thief) (killed n2)
18. timdunk (Gretchen Schwartz, vanilla civ) (killed n3)
19. Hammer (Andrea Cantillo, civilian searcher) (killed n1)
20. ryala (Holly White, civ angel) (killed n4)
21. chic

Last edited:
Roles are out. PM me with night moves. If you didn't get a role for some reason, let me know. Don't angle shoot, don't assume, have fun.

There are 16 cits, 5 mafia, with one cit that can be recruited to the mafia. I will notify in game if this happens.

It is now Day 1.

Last edited:
I will not yell at anyone this game, and I'm going to retire the R word from my mafia vocab

I passed up a free ticket to see lettuce tonight so banter better be excellent

Moderator's note:

I will be out of town most of tomorrow (Saturday) so all votes cast tomorrow do not count. Because you're all on meth.

I didn't go see Trump because I'm cheap and surge pricing was stuuuuuupid to get there

I'm drinking costco beer and watching baseball instead. Probs gonna watch Argentina in a little bit meow

Back