• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad Mafia (Civs win!)

Again God Dammit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also Mason's with Eagles Ryala and Damo.

Im a miller.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I got a n0 investigation and eagles is mafia. We should go ahead and majo and get another round in tonight.

Cleveland is winning tonight, and losing the series in 6. In case anyone is interested in the future.

Hey Loki, great job on the game so far.

Also, wanna see where SD3 is leaning.

Hey Loki, great job on the game so far.

Also, wanna see where SD3 is leaning.

He's been bumping slow jams in chatzy all day man you should hop in.

Who would be a miller in bb

Miller is what again?

I know people joked about chic being one last game but I don't get what the role does. And after last game I no longer question of a role is real or not.

Forgive me as the deacs don't play all these crazy roles and I'm not learned in the advanced ways of mafia.

Miller is what again?

I know people joked about chic being one last game but I don't get what the role does. And after last game I no longer question of a role is real or not.

She was a miller last game. I don't remember why it is called a miller, but a miller is a civ that when investigated a cop gets the result "mafia." Millers are told in their pm that they are a miller and are supposed to claim immediately, just like masons. And they have small dicks

Walter and Jesse are obviously mafia, Walters bitch wife would be a good traitor role but I doubt that's in the game. Gus would be a cool Indy

Back