• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad Mafia (Civs win!)

I haven't watched the last season I might do that tonight

Surprised jtp didn't enter with I am Fred flinstone

Yeah, it took me like 3 attempts to watch the show I kept losing interest.

I'd understand if that was during the first season. But you watched all of it up to season 5 then said "Naw, I'm good"?

I think I've seen into Season 3, then got sidetracked and didn't get back to it. Enjoyed it and intend to get back to it at some point, but only so many hours...

Also, jtp and I are miller masons.

I'd understand if that was during the first season. But you watched all of it up to season 5 then said "Naw, I'm good"?

Not sure. I think I finally watched it through season 3 or so, then waited awhile and rewatched the entire thing through season 5 maybe. I have terrible memory because I'm always drunk when I watch stuff. I think I watched in bruges like 5 times the last time it was on hbo before I remembered the ending

I think I've seen into Season 3, then got sidetracked and didn't get back to it. Enjoyed it and intend to get back to it at some point, but only so many hours...

Also, jtp and I are miller masons.

2/10 #entrypost

She was a miller last game. I don't remember why it is called a miller, but a miller is a civ that when investigated a cop gets the result "mafia." Millers are told in their pm that they are a miller and are supposed to claim immediately, just like masons. And they have small dicks

That role makes no sense. It's perfect for jtp.

And yeah chic prop has a small dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But what is the point of s Miller? What powers do they usually have? How is that town aligned

But what is the point of s Miller? What powers do they usually have? How is that town aligned

No powers, its similar to a mason I guess. Someone else explain, its -ev for civs. And there is 0% chance jtp is actually a miller he says that every other game

Back