• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

fat pelican. it's awesome

ETA that i just pulled an rj and posted without reading the rest of the thread. eff me....

I agree, It's awesome. We tore up the bars and riled up the locals last time we went but that was the best place to "chill". Sea Witch was the best place for "scenery"

Bro Talk: WE CAN NOW SHARE HOODRAT PICS (sort of)

how FIT are you?

He has walked 56,000 steps in the last week #scoop

Mine was being an asshole until i figured out that Bluetooth and ios7 and my old ass phone don't mesh

Getting older is so un-bro. Vadtoy is training for a race, so I've been running with her.

Workout today was 12x 400m hard intervals, and I'm completely smashed. My legs are going to ache for 2 days, I can already tell. Even just 5 years I'd have laughed at that :(

Fucking hell, 23 to 28 (next week) has been one hell of difference. The key thing being my exercise and hungover recovery time needing to last about 4 times as longer. I'm also growing to hate loud places and pretty much everyone under the age of 25.

I can't imagine what 5 years from now will look like.

You realize life is not going to get better, only worse. Pretty much you better achieve all your hopes and dreams ASAP.

Fucking hell, 23 to 28 (next week) has been one hell of difference. The key thing being my exercise and hungover recovery time needing to last about 4 times as longer. I'm also growing to hate loud places and pretty much everyone under the age of 25.

That is just said. I didn't start getting real hangovers until 35 or so.

were you 23ish when you started to drop the lbs?

Cheers Bros.

e3erevap.jpg

That is just said. I didn't start getting real hangovers until 35 or so.

Well I'm an aggressive binge drinker, so that could be the difference.

were you 23ish when you started to drop the lbs?

Yeah, 22-23. I'm definitely in much better shape now but the aches and pains last a lot longer. I used to turn an ankle playing basketball or something and be fine in 30 mins. Not anymore.

Back