• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

Drinking mai tais on a Waikiki beach shore hotel balcony, damn this is nice.

Very nice! I just killed off a FR selection.

uhanupub.jpg

wait. brasky is a year younger than me?

my hangovers are about the same as they have been since i got out of school and stopped drinking everyday. my prob now is i just sleep less. i've been going on like 4 hrs a night this week because my body refuses to adjust to least coast time.

GF is making a last minute trip to OH this weekend. I'm seeing drinks and draft and golf in my future.

Had a tequila shot and a few beers last night and fell asleep at 10 PM.

I had a few sweetwaters and promptly passed out after we drafted Benji

Had two bourbons and also passed out right after the Poonthers pick. Had to get up at 5 to BODY PUMP!

(I hate myself)

I would, if I knew how to. All I really know how to do effectively is chest. I used to have a solid arms and back routine that my former meathead roommate set up for me, but I forgot it.

Plus the peer pressure doesn't hurt.

Been working out pretty regularly for about 4 months now, really starting to get into it. In a routine of going to the Y after work for normally 75-90 minutes at least 4 times a week. Could probably use a little coaching with my workout plans but I'm just doing exercises I learned in college. Dropped from 180 to 167 in the first 2 1/2 months and not I'm back up to 173 which is right were I need to be.

Anyone got any tips about grilling striped bass?

I would put the bass in some foil with some veggies. Cook them in a tent thingy....won't get grill marks, but the fish shouldn't fall apart on you. Bass fillets are a lot flimsier than salmon steaks.

I wish. Instead I got it from some vampiress from Houston who seduced my hammered ass at like last night. It looks like someone shot the right side my neck with a paintball gun at point blank range. I'm gonna catch some HEAT at my birthday thing tonight.

But seriously any #brotips for covering one of these bad boys up. Gotta a promising first date on Wednesday...

Just make up some story about getting hit by a golf ball or some nonsense.

Outside of that your options are turtle neck, scarf, and makeup.

My brother did convince my parents that his friend visiting us at the lake got the marks on her neck from her life jacket during a vigorous ride on the tube.

Back