• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

I would, if I knew how to. All I really know how to do effectively is chest. I used to have a solid arms and back routine that my former meathead roommate set up for me, but I forgot it.

Plus the peer pressure doesn't hurt.

Been working out pretty regularly for about 4 months now, really starting to get into it. In a routine of going to the Y after work for normally 75-90 minutes at least 4 times a week. Could probably use a little coaching with my workout plans but I'm just doing exercises I learned in college. Dropped from 180 to 167 in the first 2 1/2 months and not I'm back up to 173 which is right were I need to be.

No need to re-invent the wheel since there are so many good templates already out there. Starting Strength and 5/3/1 are good starting points for strength focused work.

Yeah, I think I'm kind of fucked. Not sure how I explain this one away.

Something tells me that "It meant nothing, it was just a drunk hookup, I plan on never speaking to her again" is going to go over too well.

Anyways off to my birthday celebration that I'm sharing with my boi. Should be fun night of getting my ass roasted for this thing.

Lol. "Asking for a friend" then starts talking about getting roasted, a date soon.

Bro Talk: WE CAN NOW SHARE HOODRAT PICS (sort of)

Bro that was an obvious admission of guilt

That being said a bro's sister was all over me tonight. It was kind of fun and weird, we danced a lot and made out at the end of the night, and she's gonna be at HangOut next weekend. It's cool if I do it right? It's crazy how much she's wanted it, however my actions of last night were well known and talked about (and incredibly visible on my neck) and she was also taking care of her trashed friend. So...Next weekend will be tight.

Last edited:
Oh and her brother would probably love it if I started seeing her. She admittedly has only dated younger douchebags.

Bro Talk: WE CAN NOW SHARE HOODRAT PICS (sort of)

And we did blow together in a bathroom stall she dragged me in because "it's my birthday"

I'll admit it. So fun. Good god I would do coke all the time if their weren't consequences. It's next level fantastic. Which is why I only do it a few times of year. But this high....
WOOOOOOOOO

I just wish I could of talked her into coming inside with me. Although its probably a better set up if we hook it next weekend. She already wants to "see" our condo. No brother around, sex/drugs/RockN'Roll, yada yada yada.

Last edited:
I skipped the "with" in the last paragraph and got a little confused for a second.

But seriously any #brotips for covering one of these bad boys up. Gotta a promising first date on Wednesday...

Just say you got hit by a paintball. Friend screwing around one with being a bro, or actually at a paintball field, etc. Something.

If you can't think your way into a decent excuse for this one, you're probably in trouble in a lot of other areas already.

sorry to break it to you brasky, but there's no bros to be found on this thread to take about sex drugs and rock n roll. I've never done coke (or any drugs other than pot) but on my birthday once I was hanging out with a buddy and we were at a bar and we ended up spending the night with this guy who was the basist for creed and I walked with him to an ATM and gave him like four hundy to buy some blow although it turned out he was not, in fact, the basist for creed like my friend swore he was.

i like that coke strength doesn't improve brasky's grammar.

Yeaaaaaah, sorry guys. Things got aggressive last night. I am shocked my ramblings were even that coherent.

Solid weekend doe.

Not sure, probably somewhere between 4:30-5. Didn't get dropped off until around 3:30ish. Doing stay up drugs at 1:30 AM is never a smart idea. However the thrill of doing it in a girl's bathroom stall at a fun ass late night dive bar/club was too much to pass up.

Plus it's my BURFDAY

people asking PM, plz is weird when they offer no response or #analysis

Back