• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

Not moving until July, but we put the deposit down this week. Living behind the Whataburger at Barton Springs & 1st. Across from Palmer. The Hooters is catty cornered and like 50 feet away.

Same roommate? Ah, that is right near her job, right?

Sick spot. I was just at my cousin's place for brunch, and she is just a couple blocks away on S 3rd.

Not moving until July, but we put the deposit down this week. Living behind the Whataburger at Barton Springs & 1st. Across from Palmer. The Hooters is catty cornered and like 50 feet away.

Brasky gonna get fat

Oh I know. Palma park is my jam. And yes Buckets I am fucking terrified of what this 24 hour Whataburger is gonna do to me. I think Im gonna start calling in anonymous health code complaints until they close.

Hung out on my friend's rooftop for a bit. Had a great view of some container cranes and industrial areas. It was wonderful.

My brain is super dead, so this is going to be hard, but Im really gonna try to hit on fake tits McGee. She's probably like 35, so I've got summon the power to hit on the older bartender. Any suggestions?

35, bartender, AND fake tits? Just ask her if she wants to fuck. There is no other game needed. Either she does, which is (obviously) great, or she doesn't. Either way, you figure it out quick and get on with the rest of your day.

35, bartender, AND fake tits? Just ask her if she wants to fuck. There is no other game needed. Either she does, which is (obviously) great, or she doesn't. Either way, you figure it out quick and get on with the rest of your day.

No lie, a high school friend of mine got really drunk and walked around Burke Street Pub one night asking girls who appeared to be single if they wanted to fuck. He got slapped a dozen or so times, but at the end of the night one said yes.

he just asks 100 girls for sex and they all say no. straight up asking rarely works

Guess you have to make a video to prove yourself SD3 I look forward to it

Yeah, broad daylight in groups isn't going to work. You know those chicks loved it, though.

Brasky any update on the hickies? Just got back from a bachelor party and one of our boys got bit by a stripper, not sure how he's going to explain those teethmarks to the lady. I'll let him out himself here if he so desire

Guess you have to make a video to prove yourself SD3 I look forward to it

Indeed, I'll put that on my to do list in Brazil next month. Will also be asking chicks from all over the world so the sample should be very accurate.

Back