• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

Bro Talk: WE CAN NOW SHARE HOODRAT PICS (sort of)

Yeah that came off a little harsh. But I haven't met a Californian refugee that didn't automatically relay these feelings to me. It's why I have zero desire to visit LA. It sounds obscenely expensive and just not worth it.

The anti-bro

Sorry Palma brah, it wasn't intended as personal. There just seems to be an ever growing "Vegas" scene here and it worries me. Please don't ruin Austin douchey California money.

Brasky don't be a donk

I haven't been but Austin does sound like a pretty sweet city

5uqy6evu.jpg

Fuck. Yes

Hands down my favorite arcade game of all time.

A buddy of mine once rode a hot streak on Off Road for hours. He had all the upgrades and basically unlimited nitros and was just pwning race after race. Awesome game.

Need some bro advice. Just got tinder matched with this SMOKESHOW off a 23 year old. However she has a disclaimer that she is 5-10 (my height) and a single mom.

Do I proceed?

Need some bro advice. Just got tinder matched with this SMOKESHOW off a 23 year old. However she has a disclaimer that she is 5-10 (my height) and a single mom.

Do I proceed?

If she's saying she's 5'10, she's expecting bros under 6 feet to not apply

wait weren't you in love last week with chick ya took out a 2nd time? Wha happen dere?

And if she's putting it out there that she's a single mom, she probably not just messing around. I can't imagine a girl just look to hit would mention her kid upfront.

I'm aware. Thank god for my BOOTS.

I'm thinking of getting some boots when I'm down there this summer. Almost got some at that boss shop on so. congress a couple of years ago but think I might actually pull the trigger this time.

wait weren't you in love last week with chick ya took out a 2nd time? Wha happen dere?

yeah i thought he deleted tinder again?

Brasky's love is fleeting

Its been three weeks guys, its about that time I lose interest...

Actually, I don't really now. I've been trying to hang out this week but she's been somewhat unresponsive (although she did just text me yesterday saying she was sorry and that she's been sick) and I'm not sure if she's feeling me or not. I'm also a little worried we might have too much in common.

Also my best friend down here broke up with his girlfriend of two years after finding out she was lying to him about some stuff, kicked her out of their apartment, and is going hard into the single game to cope with how pissed off his is. He downloaded Tinder last week and during some bro bonding I reloaded it and instantly got matched up with a few girls. I've actually been talking with one the last couple days and I'm probably a message away from seeing if she wants to meet up.

So...yeah.

Back