• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

Its been three weeks guys, its about that time I lose interest...

Actually, I don't really now. I've been trying to hang out this week but she's been somewhat unresponsive (although she did just text me yesterday saying she was sorry and that she's been sick) and I'm not sure if she's feeling me or not. I'm also a little worried we might have too much in common.

Also my best friend down here broke up with his girlfriend of two years after finding out she was lying to him about some stuff, kicked her out of their apartment, and is going hard into the single game to cope with how pissed off his is. He downloaded Tinder last week and during some bro bonding I reloaded it and instantly got matched up with a few girls. I've actually been talking with one the last couple days and I'm probably a message away from seeing if she wants to meet up.

So...yeah.

Jesus, what kinda stuff was she lying to him about that he'd just break up with her/kick her out after two years? Cheating on him?

bevajyma.jpg

y7ahyhab.jpg

She looks closer to 32 than 23. Still hot though.

I never bagged a babe who was taller than myself.

Chick with a kid? You know she bangs.

Bro Talk: WE CAN NOW SHARE HOODRAT PICS (sort of)

Her tagline is "take me out on your boat, please" and she's 5'10?

Should ask danielle whats her friends' situation

I'm thinking of getting some boots when I'm down there this summer. Almost got some at that boss shop on so. congress a couple of years ago but think I might actually pull the trigger this time.

You should. I was in the same boat before I moved here, but always decided against it. When I became a Texan I had to do it. Ended up getting some simple Ariat's for like $140.

worried about too much in common? le what?

That's a thing, right? I don't know what I'm doing.

Brasky is simply cultivating several options. He also has cappuccino lady on the backburner.

This guy gets it

post pics of the 2 week girl

No

She looks closer to 32 than 23. Still hot though.

That's what MOTHERHOOD will do for you. But of course I like older chicks so that's helps.

#crazyeyes

You should totally hit that.

Agreed

I never bagged a babe who was taller than myself.

Chick with a kid? You know she bangs.

Semi-dated a former neighbor who was 5-9. I enjoyed hooking it with her immensely.

yes, i'm sure austin needs more recent winston-salem emigrants as opposed to californians.

I'm sure a single mom looking for a stable relationship and a good role model for her kid is totally tapping the Tinderverse for her white knight.

Just threw out the message. Made a quick joke about taking her on a boat, etc, etc. I'll keep the Bro Thread updated.

why no post pic of 2 week girl? ya put it on a pedestal and now ya don't know whether she likes ya. throw it out there on the bro thread and watch her come crawling

uggg you mentioned the boat? she's gotten that 40 times by now. shoulda asked about her friend. ya don't mention the boat if you don't actually have said boat.

Back