• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

Bro Talk: WE CAN NOW SHARE HOODRAT PICS (sort of)

It's still here, but a little less obvious, I guess. I didn't trim the beard up this morning, which also helps to hide it. My roommate also gave me some bougie girl cream that's suppose to help speed up the recovery process.

As for my cover up story Im going with lacrosse ball to the neck. It's just circular enough to be believable and it's a easy lie to back up bc a bunch of my friends here played college lax.

Which leads me my next question. Would it be weird to go on a first date on my birthday? I proposed Wed, but she said she couldn't and would prefer Tues or Fri. I'm going out of town Thursday, so I can't do it anytime after that, and Im afraid to lose that MOMENTUM by delaying for a week. I don't have any real plans for tomorrow, as I have plenty of Bday activities which have already taken place. So do I just set up my awesome date and not tell her it's my birthday? Or is that weird?

Last edited:
Yeah I wouldn't really care. It's not like I do much on my actual birthday if it's during the week.

My God. NYC Tinder is just a completely different animal. Was there for less than 24 hours, fired it up, and already had quite a few matches from some seriously beautiful women with a radius of 2 miles. Never mind all the ones just randomly out and walking around.

Just made myself a Hendricks martini. Any more bro drink than that? Maybe a bourbon neat or an ice cold bud

I got informed about this girl by someone else who fell in love with her and now I think I'm bit by the love bug as well

Girls softball has gotten sneaky hot.

Volleyball is still king but YO, its not just fat chicks anymore playing softball!

Of course they're going to say no in groups. If you ask 100 singles I think the statistic may be true.

100 singles for sure and the success rate gets higher as the girls get fatter/less hot. In the video most of those girls were pretty good to great looking.

uzedyra6.jpg

Yes, thats a buncha bros in a bar with 30 old school arcade games 15 pinball machines that has two projectors of street fighter 2 turbo above the bar

Yeah it's called Kung Fu we've been doing it in Austin for quite sometime. Nothing gets you laid like a hot game of skeeball.

That being said, showing pitty to Californians is kind of our thing here. Because y'all won't stop moving to ATX. Welcome back to a place where people have actual souls and personalities.

Back