• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

plama is a 13 year old trapped in the bald headed body of a 34 year old.

plama is a 13 year old trapped in the bald headed body of a 34 year old.

Big_Poster.jpg

I should probably start using Tinder again, actually... Sort of stopped using it while I was unemployed, because that shit seemed pointless.

what possible reason does a single bro have to NOT be on tinder?!

Huh? I'm on Tinder. I even Tindered in Brazil!

Wat

It's based on looks you donk

Well no shit, but I was living at home in the middle of nowhere. Anyone I'd actually want to be matched up with would be about 30-45 minutes away from there, and I didn't really have money for gas / uber / drinks / etc.

Now, I have money, and I have the ability to hang around Boston any given night, so I can start that ish again.

Huh? I'm on Tinder. I even Tindered in Brazil!

yet stayed in, jerked off and got some sleep.

because, you know, going to the world cup in brazil isn't a once in a lifetime event or anything.

in his defense he'll still likely be single the next time the world cup is in brazil

I have never hooked up with a Canadian chick.

Buddy of mine banged a Canadian chick. Got her panties off and went down to start working and found himself staring at a Canadian flag right above his target.

Didn't stop him, but it made for a good story for a while.

Despite Moonz constant attacks on me I'm a good looking dude and Tinder gets me some puss.

Granted, he's ugly and married so jealousy

Back