• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

Dudes Torchy's Tacos are the bomb diggity. Definitely crushed a bunch of those during Freedomfest.

Oh my..I'm now craving Torchy's.

Trailer Park and Brushfire for the mother fuckin win

Know your role Blvd on the corner of Jabroni Dr. and check you in to Smackdown Hotel.

Wait, so now you're long distance with the girlfriend? That sucks a donkey one.

Yeah bro, only a couple hours away though.

I did three and a half years of long distance relationship with the ex. This will be a lot easier than that, for multiple reasons.

I did three and a half years of long distance relationship with the ex. This will be a lot easier than that, for multiple reasons.

dont sweat bro, a-ville isn't THAT far from winston. as much as i love that area, i hate driving in the mountains.

good beer there too.

Well studies show a surprisingly large amount of married folk would prefer phone sex over the real thing since the latter is readily available to them and they've grown bored with it. So now's your time to enjoy the sacred fruit your forty year old cookout cannot taste.

I am in Houston at the moment, but went to Mighty Cone a couple of weeks ago. Great, but not nearly as good as the "Torchy's Tacos" chain.

I had some Papasito's table side guacaBROle and some MONTE fajitas last time I was down there.

Alright bros, I have thought about this for a while, and this is the first BRONTEST:

Whoever can get keeper angry enough to quit the boards, stop trolling, or freak out enough that I approve it, will win a Miller Lite camp chair.

474cfeac-6335-d3b7.jpg

Here are some suggestions:

1. the original keeper retired, so if you have any info on that keeper, compare this keeper to that one.
2. he doesn't care about rep, so you will have to do something that annoys him out in the open. whatever has been tried so far, hasn't worked.
3. if you can get a comment from one of his favorite coaches saying that they disapprove, i'm sure this will do wonders.

you now have a reason. GOOD LUCK BROS.

Alright bros, I have thought about this for a while, and this is the first BRONTEST:

Whoever can get keeper angry enough to quit the boards, stop trolling, or freak out enough that I approve it, will win a Miller Lite camp chair.

474cfeac-6335-d3b7.jpg

Here are some suggestions:

1. the original keeper retired, so if you have any info on that keeper, compare this keeper to that one.
2. he doesn't care about rep, so you will have to do something that annoys him out in the open. whatever has been tried so far, hasn't worked.
3. if you can get a comment from one of his favorite coaches saying that they disapprove, i'm sure this will do wonders.

you now have a reason. GOOD LUCK BROS.

your chair is safe. keeper is absolutely unflappable in his trolling. you won't even get him to crack, let alone get him to meltdown.

what's the appeal of that song? the beat stinks, the lyrics are pointless, etc? it is easy to fist pump to i guess.

Back