• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Broncos Jets?

I cannot believe people used to say they would take Sanchez over Romo. I know RomoCop isn't a world beater (unless that world is his own team; there, the joke was made) but he is so much better than Sanchez.

No doubt about it. Sanchez is most def a bottom 10 NFL starting QB.... The only qbs i can say he is def better than are:

Tebow, Cassel, Matt Moore, McCoy, Gabbert, Painter, Kolb, T Jackson. I would take sexy Rexy over him and I believe Ponder has a higher upside.

Too bad I started both of these jokers in fantasy this week. Tebow is usually a good play but he's trying to be a pocket passer tonight for some reason and it isn't working out at all.

Right about now Tim should turn on that special winning switch he has.

one of the worst games i've ever watched. i'm only still watching just hoping that the jets will lose

Too bad I started both of these jokers in fantasy this week. Tebow is usually a good play but he's trying to be a pocket passer tonight for some reason and it isn't working out at all.

YOu did what?

I hope your league has like 20 teams.

Definitely not regretting my resolution to not watching any NFL this year.

Its officially Tebow time. I'm watching the gamecast and I'm already getting excited. There's no other player or team in the NFL I'd watch on gamecast. Never before has someone sucking been more interesting television. He's in a no lose situation, he's interesting to watch either way.

Last edited:
Yep. You know Denver is winning this. It's a foregone conclusion.

YOu did what?

I hope your league has like 20 teams.

Definitely not regretting my resolution to not watching any NFL this year.

Tebow has actually been pretty productive in fantasy terms this year despite his on field performance.

I'm conflicted. I hate the Jets but I really don't want sports media to devote 92% of this week's football talk to Tebow again.

Tebow has actually been pretty productive in fantasy terms this year despite his on field performance.

If your team sucks I guess.

And depends on how your league is scored. I like my QBs to not be reliant on running stats though lol.

tebow surely is not a starting qb, but it does seem the right coach could use him situationally pretty successfully.

Back