• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Broncos Jets?

No doubt Elway was thinking, "Dammit, I can't get rid of that guy. I just wanted to suck for Luck and get rid of Tebow."

why do you blitz everyone up the middle vs. a running QB? you gotta bring some people outside so he can't run

By the way, I love this guy now that he's not a Gator. All you haters can eat a Chick-Fil-A.

If you're a Broncos player and Tebow says "listen guys, I'm going to get better, trust me, but in the mean time lets win anyways" do you get on board?

I dislike him because I feel like he's getting a lot of undeserved credit. He's a terrible quarterback being backed up by a great defense. Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl this way. No one thinks he was something special.

Good grief. He can barely throw the ball, but he comes to play. Wow.

If you're a Broncos player and Tebow says "listen guys, I'm going to get better, trust me, but in the mean time lets win anyways" do you get on board?

I turn to the defensive captain and say "can you carry this shitty ass offense?"

Vaughn Miller is insanely good. I really think he has the potential to be an all time great.

I dislike him because I feel like he's getting a lot of undeserved credit. He's a terrible quarterback being backed up by a great defense. Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl this way. No one thinks he was something special.

You have a loose definition of great.

Back