• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bryant. DeJuan. Crawford.

What would the rest of that hypothetical line-up look like?

Crawford, CMM, Crab, Collins and DT - probably our best defensive lineup given what we have seen this season from Dinos and McClinton. It seems to me that many of the substitutions causing so many complaints on here come in response to glaring defensive lapses. I wonder too if Rondale may crack the rotation as I seem to recall Manning complimenting his defensive work in practice last season.

Crawford, CMM, Crab, Collins and DT - probably our best defensive lineup given what we have seen this season from Dinos and McClinton. It seems to me that many of the substitutions causing so many complaints on here come in response to glaring defensive lapses. I wonder too if Rondale may crack the rotation as I seem to recall Manning complimenting his defensive work in practice last season.

I guess it's worth considering that Rondale could get some of McClinton and Van Horn minutes at SF.

I guess it's worth considering that Rondale could get some of McClinton and Van Horn minutes at SF.

While we're at it, let's consider what Randolph and Manning would add to the rotation. Would they start? 6th and 7th men?

Dinos taking the ball to the rack with his left hand is a great development if he can continue. Really adds balance to his game. He's a dangerous offensive player if he can do that and continue to flash his improved rebounding.

Flash is quickly approaching trending, doublemove, metrics, and FMLA on the list of words that piss me off.

His omission from the All-ACC team is probably more egregious than JC not winning POY.

+1

He will play himself into a first round draft pick next season if he continues this trajectory. Love me some Craw

Back