• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bryant. DeJuan. Crawford.

This thread will be bumped many times over the next 4 years.

He is so calm out there too. And large for a freshman. He and Collins will replace CMM and Devin nicely next year

Crawford ain't replacing CMM NEXT year. He will have the ball in his hands at the end of games THIS year.

Crawford ain't replacing CMM NEXT year. He will have the ball in his hands at the end of games THIS year.

Yep. Crawford is already more reliable at end of game situations.

On the last shot that he took it looked like he nicked the d's foot as he was going by him. Didn't faze him.

Even in bad Wake athletic years I still lauded the athletes. Crawford doesn't fit into that.

Crawford had a 1:8 asst to TO ratio yesterday. And somehow, I still haven't felt better about a Wake guard in a long time.

He seems to have great instincts and a knack for the ball. His teammates need to be expecting the pass because its coming (should help with those turnovers). He's a fierce competitor and goes 120% all the time. And, thank god, he's clutch down the stretch and has the ability to take over games..

He is WAY ahead of where I thought he would be at this point. I assume he will hit the Freshman wall in late-February, but he is incredibly promising for our program.

Crawford has moxie. No questioning his skills... But his decision-making and tendency to get himself in bad situations is frustrating (jumping and having nowhere to pass). Can't wait to have CMM back to dominate the ball. Crawford should be even better when he doesn't have to force things as much. Throw in Wilbekin to shoot the 3 and you have a decent backcourt.

Note: Considering Hudson more of a wing

Are we thinking that Crawford starts at the two when CMM gets back, or do we start MW for shooting purposes?

Crawford has moxie. No questioning his skills... But his decision-making and tendency to get himself in bad situations is frustrating (jumping and having nowhere to pass). Can't wait to have CMM back to dominate the ball. Crawford should be even better when he doesn't have to force things as much. Throw in Wilbekin to shoot the 3 and you have a decent backcourt.

Note: Considering Hudson more of a wing

Huge last shot. That 1-8 assist to TO ratio needs work. Much potential there.

I have to think it is CMM Crawford Hudson Dinos DT once everyone is back/healthy.

Wilbekin, Collins, McClinton off the bench.

I said this on the game thread, but what like most about Crawford is that his mistakes are fixable (decision making, technique, etc.), and his best attributes are completely uncoachable (vision, confidence, etc.). I think the future is bright for this kid.

Back