• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BSD highlights Greg McClinton Profile but with a Manning Pic WTF?!?!?!?

I just went through the 900 photos taken during Wake Forest's basketball games last year and Greg is in exactly 0 of them.

post-30842-Well-Were-waiting-gif-Caddysha-Vc4C.gif

I just went through the 900 photos taken during Wake Forest's basketball games last year and Greg is in exactly 0 of them.

Well it sounds like you've got yourself a project for the rest of the day.

I figured this was the case after I typed in "Greg McClinton" into the search function for photos and it returned "zero results."

Do you have a team photo from either this year or last year?

Or just WF basketball logo?

Better yet, can y'all tell us which pictures to use for each of the articles remaining?

Thanks in advance.

Bad news bears guys, none of the freshmen have pictures either. Time for Cumby to #MANNUP and go acquire us some pictures. That's what a real leader would do. #WWMD (Mundy)

How about we get a student to take a pic of a guy on the roster, then you write four paragraphs about the player.

My favorite Greg McClinton is ridiculously-HDR'd Greg McClinton.

mbk-bio-tall14-mcclinton.jpg

Back