• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BSD highlights Greg McClinton Profile but with a Manning Pic WTF?!?!?!?

If I had some money to just BS around with, I'd hire Mr. Ickman and the doofus twins to work for my PhDeacLand website and write long form pieces about Wake and ACC sports.

Then I'd hire Irish to write contrarian columns in response on my behalf.

If I had some money to just BS around with, I'd hire Mr. Ickman and the doofus twins to work for my PhDeacLand website and write long form pieces about Wake and ACC sports.

Then I'd hire Irish to write contrarian columns in response on my behalf.

That is actually similar to what one of my law partners tried to do. He and another partner repeatedly violently butted heads about anything and everything, and both claimed they were always right. So lawyer #1 ultimately started a side business that went through the roof into FU money territory, so he stopped practicing law and now works at his other company full time. About a year into it, he tried to hire lawyer #2 to be his company's in-house counsel for the sole purpose of ignoring everything he recommends and doing the exact opposite just to fuck with him. He offered him a ton of money to do it, but #2 couldn't bring himself to subject himself to the daily humiliation of being ignored for someone else's amusement.

damn i'd take fuck you money to be ignored by management for a while

So would I. I guess he figured guy #1 would lose the amusement factor after a year or two so he'd be out on the street, but in my mind it was basically a paid vacation for however long it lasted.

Could you please use a 1999 era clip art of a basketball instead?

That is actually similar to what one of my law partners tried to do. He and another partner repeatedly violently butted heads about anything and everything, and both claimed they were always right. So lawyer #1 ultimately started a side business that went through the roof into FU money territory, so he stopped practicing law and now works at his other company full time. About a year into it, he tried to hire lawyer #2 to be his company's in-house counsel for the sole purpose of ignoring everything he recommends and doing the exact opposite just to fuck with him. He offered him a ton of money to do it, but #2 couldn't bring himself to subject himself to the daily humiliation of being ignored for someone else's amusement.

your firm sounds like a fun place to work.

On his board, Deman was discouraged by McClinton's shooting, saying that he, ". . . unfortunately has the same propensity to
miss shots (and badly) as Jones and CMM do."

On his board, Deman was discouraged by McClinton's shooting, saying that he, ". . . unfortunately has the same propensity to
miss shots (and badly) as Jones and CMM do."

Yeah but what pic did he use?

Pics or gtfo

royalty-free-stock-logo-of-an-african-american-basketball-player-jumping-with-the-ball-by-geo-images-3.jpg

Here's one for the Cornelius article. You're welcome.

90774360-hudson-class-j3a-4-6-4-streamlined-steam-gettyimages.jpg

Caption:UNITED STATES - DECEMBER 18: Hudson class J3a 4-6-4 streamlined steam locomotive number 5447. This locomotive ran on the New York Central Railroad in the USA, from the 1930s. The New York Central Railroad Company was founded in 1853, when several lines in New York State joined to form one company. Owned by Cornelius Vanderbilt from 1864, it grew quickly and by 1875 the company's lines stretched to Chicago. The photograph was taken by Dr Patrick Ransome-Wallis, who visited the USA while serving as a surgeon in the Royal Navy. (Photo by SSPL/Getty Images)

Back