• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Build your ultimate WF team for $15

Duncan
Paul
Johnson
LaRavia
Rutland

I’d put Duncan at $8, Childress at $7, CP3 at $6 and start the rest from there.

Pick your top WF starting line-up from the early 1990's on, choosing one player from each column and spending no more than $15. You should select players based on their peak as a collegiate player only. Names are at the bottom since my photo-editing skills are non-existent.

View attachment 8171

Randolph ChildressJeff TeagueJosh HowardRodney RogersTimbo McDuncan
Chris PaulAlondes WilliamsHunter SallisAl-Farouq AminuJohn Collins
Tyree ApplebyJustin GrayJames JohnsonDarius SongailaEric Williams
Ish SmithC.J. HarrisJake LaRaviaTrelonnie OwensKyle Visser
Tony RutlandRobert O'KelleyTravis McKieDevin ThomasDoral Moore
Childress, Paul, EWill, Owens, Rutland

There should be a group of $0 bodies you can fill in.

PG: Madison Jones
SG: Miles Overton
SF: Cameron Stanley
PF: Daniel Green
C: Matthew Marsh

There should be a group of $0 bodies you can fill in.

PG: Madison Jones
SG: Miles Overton
SF: Cameron Stanley
PF: Daniel Green
C: Matthew Marsh
That's a huge insult to Marsh.

Pick your top WF starting line-up from the early 1990's on, choosing one player from each column and spending no more than $15. You should select players based on their peak as a collegiate player only. Names are at the bottom since my photo-editing skills are non-existent.

View attachment 8171

Randolph ChildressJeff TeagueJosh HowardRodney RogersTimbo McDuncan
Chris PaulAlondes WilliamsHunter SallisAl-Farouq AminuJohn Collins
Tyree ApplebyJustin GrayJames JohnsonDarius SongailaEric Williams
Ish SmithC.J. HarrisJake LaRaviaTrelonnie OwensKyle Visser
Tony RutlandRobert O'KelleyTravis McKieDevin ThomasDoral Moore
Good grief how do you choose between Chill and Duncan or even Rodney for that matter. I'll go outside the box just for the heck of it, Rodney, John Collins, James Johnson, Ish and Travis Mckie.

Chris Paul
CJ Harris
McKie
James Johnson
Duncan

I'm going to take 1 from each 5 but play Collins at PF. So Duncan, Collins, LaRavia, Gray and Rutland. I agree with others that healthy Rutland is the most seriously undervalued guy on the list. And thank you Bobby Cremins for not realizing Rutland was the injured Deac till under the last TV TO. We lose if he starts pressing earlier.

Very tough. Very. But I just couldn't leave out the two greatest players both at Wake and to ever play in the NBA (they were at their peak in both leagues). For that reason, Thomas is not ideal but he would be only for rebounding purposes with this juggernaut offense. **

Paul 4
Gray 3
LaRavia 2
Thomas 1
Duncan 5

**Chose only one player from each column as requested.

Last edited:
Very tough. Very. But I just couldn't leave out the two greatest players both at Wake and to ever play in the NBA (they were at their peak in both leagues). For that reason, Thomas is not ideal but he would be only for rebounding purposes with this juggernaut offense. **

Paul 4
Gray 3
LaRavia 2
Thomas 1
Duncan 5

**Chose only one player from each column as requested.
this was one of the lineups I considered

But I think I settled on

Rutland, CJ, JJ, Aminu, and Duncan. The combo of offense and defense from JJ, Aminu, and TD is killer and agree with those who say prime Rutland is most undervalued.

I also think Howard is undervalued

Having Howard, CP3, Big E, CJ, and DT sounds fun too

this was one of the lineups I considered

But I think I settled on

Rutland, CJ, JJ, Aminu, and Duncan. The combo of offense and defense from JJ, Aminu, and TD is killer and agree with those who say prime Rutland is most undervalued.

Had Rutland not blown out his knee in the ACCTCG against GT, I think that team makes a legitimate run to the Final 8 and maybe Final 4. We were beating the hell out of GT and he was never the same.

Had Rutland not blown out his knee in the ACCTCG against GT, I think that team makes a legitimate run to the Final 8 and maybe Final 4. We were beating the hell out of GT and he was never the same.
That time did make a run to the Final 8. Beat NE Louisiana, Texas, Louisville; lost to Kentucky. Louisville fans are still salty over that game

CP3/CJ Harris/Travis/Rodney/Big E

Back