• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Build your ultimate WF team for $15

That time did make a run to the Final 8. Beat NE Louisiana, Texas, Louisville; lost to Kentucky. Louisville fans are still salty over that game

I stand corrected and damn we were even great without Rutland. I guess I'll amend my comment by saying we could have been Final Four but that Kentucky team was loaded so maybe Final 8 was that team's destiny.

However, we were #2 seed and were thrown in with Kentucky. The NCAA gave us the hardest path possible. Go figure!

Need to have 10 role players to pick 2. Since my guards aren't big, need a couple big perimeter defenders. I'd add a guy like LD to my squad. In fact, for a dollar, I'd almost take LD over ROK to round out my team.

How much is that dude that we talked about last week that 95 percent of us are convinced never actually played for us even though he had multiple 20 point games and whose name I’ve already forgotten?

Cp3 -4
Gray -3
Jake -2
Thomas -1 (value pick)
Duncan -5

Duncan seems like a no brainer, but in todays game you would have to surround him with shooters and there are no shooters at the 4 spot

Back