• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

He wasted vast amounts of money while making tens of millions of people dependent on government largesse. Am I supposed to thank Dear Leader for his best effort to turn America into a slacker's paradise?

He cynically wasted an opportunity to rebuild America by buying the votes of the downtrodden and dependent Democrat base.

evidence for this?

eat your doritos, re-tweet your schindler nonsense, collect your disability check but please dispense with the drama queen hysteria

your precious FBI fucked up and the chickens are coming home to roost

Why is Nunes more trustworthy than Schiff?

It certainly takes some balls to say that the leaders of the FBI and Justice Department, who are Republicans, some of which he appointed, are actually biased against Republicans. Especially immediately after the FBI helped swing the election for him.

Because Schiff is a member of the out of power party that is fracturing before our very eyes

desperate times call for desperate measures, birdy

That is the only evidence you have that the one is more trust worthy than the other? I know you really like weight jokes, but this is really thin.

He wasted vast amounts of money while making tens of millions of people dependent on government largesse. Am I supposed to thank Dear Leader for his best effort to turn America into a slacker's paradise?

He cynically wasted an opportunity to rebuild America by buying the votes of the downtrodden and dependent Democrat base.

Oh, so you need more than a booming economy to be happy in America? Got it.

Lol, just... lol

That tweet is hilarious. But rubes will buy it.

“Trump” is the reality show star who is having a ball in his twilight years fucking with the entire world.

Trump is the unread dotard who eats cheeseburgers in bed watching TV

As someone who works for a company that does a lot of business with the FBI, it's hard to find a way to accurately convey how utterly and completely ridiculous it is to paint the FBI as some liberal bastion of anti-conservative political bias. It would be hilarious in any other circumstance.

Back