• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

It's certainly possible. I mean, the guy is president. That's obviously way more than I'm likely to accomplish in life, even if I was gifted a billion dollars. But man, it's hard to find a better case example of someone that matches a fixed mindset.

You should watch Boiler Room, Wall Street, Glengarry Glen Ross, etc.

i don't think Trump knows what Treason means...

"I am non-braggadocious," Trump said before citing his leadership as crucial to the nation's economic success.

lol

He said Democrats would pay a price in the 2018 midterm elections and in the 2020 presidential election for not getting behind his policies. He called their behavior at the State of the Union un-American and "treasonous"

Trump also blasted his political opponents -- from Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi -- and poked fun at the "fake news" reporters who were covering his speech in the back of the room.

For the record, this is not a campaign event, if it were he'd have to pay for it himself.

Link

Text from a Pats fan buddy of mine: "Eagles win Super Bowl. Market crashes."

I’m thinking this, but more like thousands of people.

1cfbd7dc67410fae3dceaa6688315a91.jpg

Back