• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Right. This is Republicans squabbling at each other and tearing down institutions in the process.

As someone who works for a company that does a lot of business with the FBI, it's hard to find a way to accurately convey how utterly and completely ridiculous it is to paint the FBI as some liberal bastion of anti-conservative political bias. It would be hilarious in any other circumstance.

Shouldn't have had problems with a loyalty pledge, then.

Soooo, Trump is against universal healthcare? Bold strategy. Let's see who he chooses to not have healthcare.

Let me guess what was on Fox & Friends this morning.

Shouldn't have had problems with a loyalty pledge, then.

You cannot be that dense, They pledge to uphold and follow the constitution, not blind loyalty to the president. Noone should pledge their loyalty to the president, always country first.

I would be willing to bet that very few people who think the way Donald Trump thinks are actually successful in life. He just has one of the most bizarre and cancerous mindsets I've ever seen from anyone I see on such a consistent basis.

Last edited:
I would be willing to bet that very few people who think the way Donald Trump thinks are actually successful in life. He just has one of the most bizarre and cancerous mindsets I've ever seen from anyone I see on such a consistent basis.

I'm almost certain you're wrong.

I'm almost certain you're wrong.

It's certainly possible. I mean, the guy is president. That's obviously way more than I'm likely to accomplish in life, even if I was gifted a billion dollars. But man, it's hard to find a better case example of someone that matches a fixed mindset.

Last edited:
Back