• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I was just reading the Post article about this. For some reason, this is more jaw dropping to me than so many of the things he's done this past year. It's just so gross.

only a man with a small penis would want to do this

He assured everyone there was no problem on national television during a presidential debate. You guys remember that? The rubes thought that was a great quality for a President.

Aside from our sad, desperate attempts to emulate North Korea, weren't there serious infrastructure concerns with this-as in, the DC streets aren't built to handle heavy artillery?

women-lead-unprecedented-worldwide-mass-protests-against-trump.jpg
I’m thinking this, but more like thousands of people.

1cfbd7dc67410fae3dceaa6688315a91.jpg

Seriously just clog the parade route.

Aside from our sad, desperate attempts to emulate North Korea, weren't there serious infrastructure concerns with this-as in, the DC streets aren't built to handle heavy artillery?

Yes. I would be pissed if I lived in the District. Depending on what they do (hopefully it doesn't happen) it could fuck up Pennsylvania Avenue pretty badly.

This is just so dumb and screams of inferiority complex. There's nothing to even celebrate. What a fucking embarrassment.

Also curious to understand how you Tea Party fiscal hawks feel about spending what will probably be tens of millions of dollars to put on a military parade? Good use of taxpayer money or greatest ever?

Infrastructure Rebuilding Plan

1) Destroy Pennsylvania Avenue

2) Rebuild Pennsylvania Avenue

3) Hold fundraiser allowing contributors the opportunity to thank him for creating and undertaking the greatest construction project ever

4) Refuse to pay contractors

5) Win

Also curious to understand how you Tea Party fiscal hawks feel about spending what will probably be tens of millions of dollars to put on a military parade? Good use of taxpayer money or greatest ever?

After eight years of complete Obama pussification, we need to re-establish dominance?

You wouldn't believe the number of my Trump supporting friends who are upset about a military parade. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Text from my sister in the Coast Guard

Do you know how much it cost to ship an Abrams tank? We could build the icebreaker congress hasn't been able to find the funding for for like 10 years

It's absolutely gauche to mock another's appearance, but in this case, I'll make an exception:

07-donald-trump-hair.w710.h473.jpg

Back