• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

true; i've got a great uniform idea:

some_sturmabteilung_brownshirts_by_grand_lobster_king-db3nyod.png

"....immediately fire back if a savage sicko came to a school with bad intentions."

This is dangerous. He says "fire back" based on someone being a known "savage sicko" and "intentions." How is a teacher supposed to know intentions? Should a teacher shoot first?

In the case of school shootings, chances are pretty high the shooter IS a student. You’re asking teachers to shoot their own students. That’s what is being suggested here. Asking teachers to make the same life and death decisions we continue to watch highly trained police officers repeatedly fail to make all across the country...and this time against someone they actually know and have had a personal relationship with.

Should go swimmingly.

So if I'm doing the math correctly here, that would add about 15 million armed government agents to communities all across the US because we can't do anything to guns in case we end up with a tyrannical government? #SeemsLegit

Let's say that they get a bargain discount on their guns, and they are just $150 a pop, then that gives $2,250,000,000 to the gun industry.

I thought the proposal was to arm some teachers, if you need 150 to stop 1 looks like he meant all teachers. He is such a fucking moron, the only person I can think he is smarter than is lectro.

That's a 1:30 student-armed guard ratio, and also 3X as many teachers as we have in the US.

I thought the proposal was to arm some teachers, if you need 150 to stop 1 looks like he meant all teachers. He is such a fucking moron, the only person I can think he is smarter than is lectro.

All teachers, plus another 300% increase in staff solely dedicated to armed guards.

This is the "common sense" solution we need to consider instead of making it harder for people to get guns.

Our elevator at work has a screen in it with random news throughout the day (through "Capitivate"). On the way up from lunch it had some statistic like "Voters split on arming teachers - 50% of voters dislike the idea but 44% are for it."

What the shit? 44% of people want to give guns to teachers?!

Hi welcome to America, before anything else shocks you it is our pleasure to inform you that a large segment of our population is dumb as shit, enjoy your stay.

Back