• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

My candidate for "most bullshit" of "Bullshit Trump says".

That's not bullshit, I truly think he thinks he would. He wouldn't because he is a draft dodging pussy, but in a world of delusion he believes he would.

That's not bullshit, I truly think he thinks he would. He wouldn't because he is a draft dodging pussy, but in a world of delusion he believes he would.

He would start to run in, and then his bone spurs would kick in.

SickGrandioseAss-max-1mb.gif

If I wish he had, will I have the secret service knocking on my door soon?

I just had a mental image of him running. It made me very happy.

The guy probably hasn’t moved faster than a brisk walk in over a decade. Any run into the building would end after about 50 feet.

The guy probably hasn’t moved faster than a brisk walk in over a decade. Any run into the building would end after about 50 feet.

Yeah, by "run" I assume he means wait for someone (heavily armed I'm sure) to drive him in on a golf cart.

This one merits video evidence for prosperity.

I'm beginning to think "support for law enforcement" meant something else.

I voted for the other candidate who apparently accepts bribes from Russian oligarchs for Uranium interests and has the nerve to put it in a foundation that feeds and clothes poor people.

I literally laughed out loud when I heard what Trump said about storming in without a weapon. That is the shiny turd on top of bullshit mountain.

This one merits video evidence for prosperity.

What does he think it means to confront the problem of mental health? I get the sense it only means locking folks up for being crazy.

Back