• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I thought the proposal was to arm some teachers, if you need 150 to stop 1 looks like he meant all teachers. He is such a fucking moron, the only person I can think he is smarter than is lectro.

I don't think he has a basic grasp of what a school looks like or how it operates.

Our elevator at work has a screen in it with random news throughout the day (through "Capitivate"). On the way up from lunch it had some statistic like "Voters split on arming teachers - 50% of voters dislike the idea but 44% are for it."

What the shit? 44% of people want to give guns to teachers?!

You obviously didn’t learn the lessons of 2016.

He no doubt believes it's possible (for him--only for him) to fulfill a promise never made.

Within 2 days, Trump has said we need 150 armed guards at every school and a rating system for movies.

I'm starting to think he's not very bright.

I look forward to his testimony as we put away Obama, Hillary, and the rest of the criminals in this thing! His innocence provides us with a unique view into the brilliant machinations of his enterprises and his campaign.

Back